Bone pain after 2 weeks of MK677

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Hey i started taking MK677 two weeks ago before sleep
now im feeling this pain in my shin bones dunno if it is related to mk677 or random, ive been getting this pain since yday

bone growth maybe? the pain is similar to that of when i wnet through growth spurts

bone growth maybe? the pain is similar to that of when i wnet through growth spurts
If your growth plates are open then maybe but I think shin pain is common in mk-677

Probably a good thing, how old are you?

20, latepubertycel at 16
short my whole life then had a massive jump at 16
Oh nice, yeah I would think that it would be growing pains in that case. Hopefully you get some nice gains, just eat and sleep lots.

Hey i started taking MK677 two weeks ago before sleep
now im feeling this pain in my shin bones dunno if it is related to mk677 or random, ive been getting this pain since yday

You're most likely not taking Mk-677.

Probably a cheaper steroid. I had crazy shin splits on 60mg of Tbol.

99% of prohormones and Sarms are fake. You're probably getting low-dose steroids.

You're most likely not taking Mk-677.

Probably a cheaper steroid. I had crazy shin splits on 60mg of Tbol.

99% of prohormones and Sarms are fake. You're probably getting low-dose steroids.
why ppl scam?

why ppl scam?

SARMS are kinda pricey for their selling price. Lower profit margins, cheaper to sell widely available cheap steroids. User gets big, thinks its a SARM

SARMS are kinda pricey for their selling price. Lower profit margins, cheaper to sell widely available cheap steroids. User gets big, thinks its a SARM
over for sarmscels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
WEll im getting them from a well known source and im getting all the side effects described online, well most of them

Growing pains brah