BONE PRESSED IS COPE

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
JFL at all the coping abused dogs that use bone pressed measuremnets. Yeah I’m sure when when you’re having sex she’ll feel all of that!😂:lul:

Be a man with an iq above room temperature and just measure to the fat pad/base and don’t press in hard with the fucking ruler! Because that’s as much as you can use at most. “Hmm to the base it says slightly below average…but when I do bp it says slightly above average! Boy am I hung”:feelsuhh::soy:

TO ALL COPING DICKLETS!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clark69, scrunchables and 4 others
Agreed, this is why I always like using my NBP length instead of BP. You aren't even gonna use your BP length for sex anyways.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, NateJacobs and FascisstChad
Agreed, this is why I always like using my NBP length instead of BP. You aren't even gonna use your BP length for sex anyways.
nobody asked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and FascisstChad
nobody asked
I did bitch ass nigga!
IMG 6792

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, piec, Surfsup and 1 other person
Based and truth pilled. “b.but it’s m.my true length!”. The cope on these fags is hilarious. If non bp says 5.7 and bo says 6.3, she’ll only get at the absolute most 5.7 inches. These faggots are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and FaceandBBC
you guys gotta be retarded, its all bodyfat and u can just go balls deep. but yeah u wont get to use your bp length if you're a fat fuck :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad
you guys gotta be retarded, its all bodyfat and u can just go balls deep. but yeah u wont get to use your bp length if you're a fat fuck :lul:
Even if lean you can’t use bp length you dumb fuck. There’s always an abdominal pad unless you just left the fucking gulag but even then it’s doubtful.

Let me cope

• +1
Noooo but i'm 6.7 inches when I bonepress

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and FascisstChad
length is cope in general, its all about girth, all you need is 5 inches in length and put the rest of your stats in girth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, watah, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Yh i always thought it was cope.

• +1
length is cope in general, its all about girth, all you need is 5 inches in length and put the rest of your stats in girth
6 inches is ideal. 5 is too short.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and FascisstChad
I agree girth is much more important, but length is important too. You need a minimum 6.5 inches in length. Girth over 6 inches is a crazy sex halo.
This dude is around 7 inches in girth and it looks insane!
IMG 6900

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
6 inches is ideal. 5 is too short.
6 inches is minimum not ideal. The ideal is between 8.5-10 inches depending on the girl. Minimum girth is 5.5 inches but ideal is between 6.5-8 inches.

I agree girth is much more important, but length is important too. You need a minimum 6.5 inches in length. Girth over 6 inches is a crazy sex halo.
This dude is around 7 inches in girth and it looks insane!
length is only really needed to flex, and be aesthetically appealing when combined with the girth

• +1
so why then do you say 5 inches is all you need?
you can make do with 5 inches, if you have enough girth, but equal length to girth ratio mogs

semi legit, but bonepress is how studies are done, so it's the only way to compare to data

• JFL
It’s over bros. I wish I could larp with bp and claim to be a part of the 8 inches crew but my iq is too high for this coping shit.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and cooldude1231
Even if lean you can’t use bp length you dumb fuck. There’s always an abdominal pad unless you just left the fucking gulag but even then it’s doubtful.
Its still the best way to measure if you use your brain. Not everyone is fucking shredded to the bone some are fat fucks. For me there's barely any abdominal fat towards the pubic bone. So i barely have to press in, maybe its like a cm or so in. Dunno bout most folk, but yea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and FascisstChad
not rlly cuz if u get lean it'll be accurate which u should already be doing either way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and FascisstChad
Extremely trve post, some copers NEED to wrap their head around this

I’ll always claim 8 inches tho even if it’s BP :feelskek:

• +1
not rlly cuz if u get lean it'll be accurate which u should already be doing either way
I’m lean rn and still wouldn’t use bp as it’s not accurate you will never use that much. People only defend it as it helps their ego a little bit.
It’s still the best way to measure if you use your brain. Not everyone is fucking shredded to the bone some are fat fucks. For me there's barely any abdominal fat towards the pubic bone. So i barely have to press in, maybe it’s like a cm or so in. Dunno bout most folk, but yea
No the best way to measure is to the base, if you’re fat that’s how much you can use at the current time. If you’re lean it’s the same way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables and cromagnon
I’m lean rn and still wouldn’t use bp as it’s not accurate you will never use that much. People only defend it as it helps their ego a little bit.
BRAH JUST INJECT FAT DISSOLVER INTO UR COCK FAT PAD AND IT'LL BE TRUE TBH

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and scrunchables
IMG 4944

if you’re this lean or leaner, just think how far the pubic bone will be when u press. Not really deep.

• Hmm...