bone smash with HGH

mclovin

mclovin

Iron
so I am planning on bone smashing zygos, browridge, chin, and sides of jaw. I will be also taking large doses of calcium daily, along with CJC 1295 + ipamorelin. added on top is ostarine at 25mg per day.

If it works then sweet, I am impressed with indigenous swiss on youtubes progress.
Otherwise I will might get a tiny bit taller since I am 18, either way it will be a fun experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, SOS-Sonic, happybread and 1 other person
so I am planning on bone smashing zygos, browridge, chin, and sides of jaw. I will be also taking large doses of calcium daily, along with CJC 1295 + ipamorelin. added on top is ostarine at 25mg per day.

If it works then sweet, I am impressed with indigenous swiss on youtubes progress.
Otherwise I will might get a tiny bit taller since I am 18, either way it will be a fun experiment
hgh source?

You better have the hammers ready if you are going to bone smash like that guy.

hit hard

• JFL
Reactions: wasteofspace
You better have the hammers ready if you are going to bone smash like that guy.
I am using the handle of a screwdriver rn

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
mine is elementsarms
how do you verify that this shit is legit
i am still too high inhib to pin hgh
i think my growth will still be there anyways as im still growing

how do you verify that this shit is legit
i am still too high inhib to pin hgh
i think my growth will still be there anyways as im still growing
I’ve ordered from them before, or u could do amino asylum. cjc DAC plus ipalmorilen will 10x your growth hormone levels, I wish I did it when I was 16-17, because you could put on a few inches with that stack

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
I’ve ordered from them before, or u could do amino asylum. cjc DAC plus ipalmorilen will 10x your growth hormone levels, I wish I did it when I was 16-17, because you could put on a few inches with that stack
i honestly believe that injecting at this age and the gains you get from it are mainly down to natural growth
there are kids who go through actual hgh treatment since 13 and only add up to two inches of height

there is no way of verifying the dosage or legitimacy of what im getting which is what concerns me
im starting on mk677 and aromasin as of the moment

what do you think is better, peptide stack or just hgh

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
i honestly believe that injecting at this age and the gains you get from it are mainly down to natural growth
there are kids who go through actual hgh treatment since 13 and only add up to two inches of height

there is no way of verifying the dosage or legitimacy of what im getting which is what concerns me

amino asylum is a very reputable source, used by big names in the bodybuilding industry. pharma GH is much stronger, but a well designed peptide stack can rival it. MPMD has an article that compares them.
CJC 1295 is the secret ingredient, it exponentially increases mk677 or ipamorelin (basic just mk677 without hunger side effects)

amino asylum is a very reputable source, used by big names in the bodybuilding industry. pharma GH is much stronger, but a well designed peptide stack can rival it. MPMD has an article that compares them.
CJC 1295 is the secret ingredient, it exponentially increases mk677 or ipamorelin (basic just mk677 without hunger side effects)
thx for the info
might as well stop being a pussy and order the insulin needles now lol

I got noticeable results from bonemashing without using any supplements.

The mistake most people make is bonemashing for a long time with low intesity. You will damage your soft tissue more than your bones. If you want your bone to remodel, use high pressure. Use one of your knuckles.

The way I did it was:

1.- Setup a stopwatch and bonemash each side for 1 min. Do it as hard as you can handle it.
2.- Rest for 1 week. You want your bone to be fully healed after you do it again
3.- Repeat 2-4 times

For my zygos I only needed to do 2 sessions, because they grew more than I expected

Don't bonemash the sides of your jaw or ramus. That's stupid. I don't recommend to bonemash your browridge either.

Your zygos can take a lot more force than you think. When bonemashing your chin make sure to bite something hard, like a towel.

Also, make sure your hit the right places. Once you "create" new bone, there's no way of getting rid of it other than surgery and severe nutritional defiency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, AsGoodAsItGets, efidescontinuado and 3 others
cjc DAC plus ipalmorilen will 10x your growth hormone levels
I thought it was 3-4x and it only last about a hour or so. Where did you get the 10x from?

I thought it was 3-4x and it only last about a hour or so. Where did you get the 10x from?
so CJC 1295 plus DAC boosts HGH by around 4-5x for 3 days and then tapers off but still boosts for 6 days. Combined with daily injections of ipamorelin before the CJC boosts natural production by 2x. combined it equals 8x-10x

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic