The WORST looksmax guide on in this forum

Aight guyss this color more readable ig anyways I'll be debunking this thread today and how fucking DOGSHIT and HARMFUL it is
I honestly don't know if this is the proper section to make a thread like this but mods dont remove its high effort
ANYWAYS This fucking god damn ABSOLUTE RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT made a thread that's fucking
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded
And I'm giving this guy too much attention he shouldn't be getting by making this thread so acknowledge it faggot

Okay to start with fucking Halo? Why the fuck would you use Halotestin? Why? What's the point you fucking retard?

Halo is very harmful to teenagers and will fuck up your puberty and can cause early or late puberty, depends on you. It will also RAPE your Cognitive development, so you'll be a 30 iq retard.

Ah yes, after fucking up our cognitive development with halo, let's fuck ourselves up with smashing our face in hammers.

If you're gonna do bonesmashing (don't) it's supposed to be done every 2 weeks not fucking 4 times a week.

Okay dude fucking recommends a shit ton of supplements. If you're gonna take any supplements, TAKE A FEW ONLY. If you take too much, none of them will be absorbed and they will compete in absorbtion. The more supplements you take, the less of them are absorbed. Most of these aren't gonna be absorbed.

Just take a bunch of supplements and expect shit to happen? What the fuck you retard, it's just a waste of money. Oh and also fucking taking zinc and copper at the same time? Zinc and copper compete with each other in absorbtion, either zinc or copper isn't gonna be absorbed, depends on your body which one.

And zinc is a shit supplement with low bioavailability, it's like the supplement with the least bioavailability (%2-3 if i remember correctly) so it's a bullshit waste of money

Oh and also this fag recommended the usage of drug jfl

This is in the fat loss section, and fucking fag recommended tamoxifen and ralox like you're not using letro anyway, this is like a recipe to crash estrogen with Masteron too (drostalone)

Clenbuterol is absolutely dogshit and do not use clen, it will fuck your heart up badly, basically enlarges your heart. And let's say you will (you shouldn't) 20mcg won't cause any fat loss at all.

And yeah lets just take semaglutide during puberty and suppress our appetite and not get enough food needed to eat

So THIS FUCKING RETARD RECOMMENDS FUROSEMIDE AND DBOL AT THE SAME TIME

DBOL WILL MAKE YOU RETAIN WATER WHICH IS WHAT GIVES YOUR MUSCLES A GOOD LOOK

BUT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT RECOMMENDS FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME TOO SO YOU'LL PISS OUT THE WATER YOU'RE RETAINING FROM DBOL

SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF TAKING DBOL THEN? IT'S JUST A FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY AND DOING HARM FOR NO POSITIVE EFFECTS RETARD

FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT DBOL AND FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME

AND WHY TF TAKE BOLDENONE? IMAGINE TAKING BOLDENONE JUST FOR MENTAL HEALTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT TO MENTION THIS WILL FUCKING RUIN MENTAL HEALTH NOT IMPROVE IT IN ANY WAY, ROIDS FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT IF YOU TAKE THEM DURING DEVELOPMENT

Ah yes let's take Masteron and a bunch of other Anabolic/androgenic steroids but on top of that dht gel, for what reason buddy?

And do you realise oral l carnitine is not absorbed? He didn't specify injectable or oral but yeah l carnitine wont do shit for your penis either way, i doubt it will target the androgens in your cock THAT IF IT EVEN BENEFITS ANY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS DUE TO L CARNITINE HAVING LOW BIOAVAILABILITY

?????

Ah yes let's just spike our cortisol and stress for no reason, and studies have shown cold showers lower hgh and igf1

???????????????????????????????????:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Igf1? Does this faggot know that IGF-1 is literally fucking 30,000-50,000 euros, euros, not rupees, 30-50k euros, who can afford that, not me personally, and none of you, if you could, wouldnt be on this forum

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

Fags telling you to take literally almost every growth hormone secretagogue on the market, WHAT A NICE WAY TO FUCKING GET HUGE NOSE AND EARS AND BE AN UGLY LOOKSMINNED OGRE

Recommends another bullshit supplement, yeah bro that wont be absorbed

MELATONIN, BULLSHIT. JUST FUCKING GET NO BLUE LIGHT BEFORE SLEEP AND SLEEP IN A DARK COLD ROOM YOU'LL FALL ASLEEP QUICK.

inb4 oh but bro i dont have to sleep in a dark cold room and i get blue light and i take melatonin and fall asleep quick while you have to do all that 🤓🤓🤓

Faggot if you get blue light before sleep that ruins the purpose of melatonin and makes it not work so???

Woww broo so entertaining so fucking entertaining

Skipping the weightlifting part since cba to review all that its probably some pro bodybuilders workout routine (js because its a bodybuilders doesnt mean its the best)

Also has spirituality part?? Not gonna review that, you should already know it's bullshit, ahh yes bro lets be spiritual and we will ascend

TLDR; THIS GUYS GUIDE WILL FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT, MAKE YOU A 30 IQ RETARD, GIVE YOU DIABETES, MAKE YOU OGRE WITH BIG EARS AND BIG NOSE, RUIN YOUR HEALTH, ENLARGE YOUR ORGANS AND LOWER YOUR LIFESPAN BY 20-30 YEARS

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RECOMMEND STEROIDS TO FUCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DEVELOPMENT ACTING LIKE IT WONT STUNT THEIR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT?

AND MOST OF THE SHIT IN THE GUIDE DONT EVEN MAKE SENSEEEEEEEEEE NIGGA DBOL AND FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME YEAH WHAT A GOOD IDEA JUST RUIN THE PURPOSE OF DBOL

EDIT: FORGOT THE T4 PART, TAKING T4 WITHOUT ANY THYROID DEFICIENCY WILL GIVE YOU GOATR
@dbva