Bone Smashin & Soft Tissue

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Bone smashin might actually work but not because your actual bone will be thicker but because the soft tissue creates a scar tissue and it can create a procedure like fillers. Some severe scar tissues won't heal properly so it will create a kinda swolen scar tissue in long run.

My friend got hit by a car and his zygos now are asymmetrical due to the scar tissue of the right zygo. Passed 2 years and still the same.

PS : I'm definitely not promoting this dumb technique but trying to explain something. Your zygo won't become magically like you have a cheekbone implant, probably end up looking swolen in wrong run.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog, N1c and Cardiologyscribe
amiright @Cardiologyscribe

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Yes thats right. Bonesmashing, Mewing, Chewing, Headgear all cope. That's shit for the Giant Implants Kids Menu
what do you think about getting an impact while having a silicone/peek implant ? Enlighten us

what do you think about getting an impact while having a silicone/peek implant ? Enlighten

If its done healing then it will provide more protection

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
good thread. first user i see that actually understands the subject and doesn’t recommend other users to drill their face :soy:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Bonesmashing is legit

You should hit as hard as possible to get swelling, and then recover using Vitamin K2 + Cholecalciferol. I don't have before pictures, but this is most recent one:

20200303_080058-jpg.296097
20200303_080119-jpg.296098

See the middle finger on left hand & ring finger on right hand

That's how you do it. According to my calculations, it will take me 4 months to recover until i can punch hard again, and build that mass babyy, you feel me :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Bonesmashing is legit

You should hit as hard as possible to get swelling, and then recover using Vitamin K2 + Cholecalciferol. I don't have before pictures, but this is most recent one:

20200303_080058-jpg.296097
20200303_080119-jpg.296098

See the middle finger on left hand & ring finger on right hand

That's how you do it. According to my calculations, it will take me 4 months to recover until i can punch hard again, and build that mass babyy, you feel me :ogre:

even if the bone will got bigger significantly, you can control the design pattern of the bone healing and end up looking big without aesthetic

I wonder if a rubber mallet will strike the bones hard enough to still get good results like using a regular hammer.