Bone smashing PROOF not cope

Fart mic

Fart mic

Iron
HGH+Amino acids

HGH can speed up the process of bone smashing "HGH supplement, is very helpful in healing broken bones and in giving quick recovery results" https://a1hgh.com/139/info/hgh-for-broken-bones/, the intake of high amino acids is a stimulus of HGH if you give yourself Phenylketonuria you will be able to stop the conversion of amino acids into protein allowing your bones to grow at a very fast rate allowing natural production of HGH at a high rate. you can cause Phenylketonuria for your baby by following a high phenylalanine diet during pregnancy essentially making him a chad easily by punching him in the face routinely

Your bones are Malleable until you are 50
Clint Eastwood is a great example of bone growth past the age of 40 he has grown in height and his maxilla has gotten noticeably bigger due to a good diet producing more amino acids and him doing light boxing during is elderly years
Th 2
9a20d90eb8c981bb22b5a5486fdda21533571491571440209

Connor McGregor
age 18 before first fight 155 lbs
Th 1

age 33, after 28 fights 155 pounds

0 IMG 5621
Conor mcgregor 15 1

he isn't even malleable anymore and his face is more defined and his brow ridge and cheekbones are clearly larger

Rock Climbers
Human Hands Front Back

normal persons hands with avg body weight
Bb600e6e8955848cf030ab64af47508e

Rock climber with lean body but still has large hands

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 4 others
Facial bones grow after 18. Big whoop.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Nvm his light santa clause beard

Nvm the fact his skin around his orbitals is just clearly sagging the fuck off his face, fooling you into believing this is his Zygos projecting outwards

It doesn't work. Your bones come back stronger, but they do NOT grow in size.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Mewton, Slob and 4 others

Nvm the fact his skin around his orbitals is just clearly sagging the fuck off his face, fooling you into believing this is his Zygos projecting outwards

no it's not his Santa clause beard his skin is sagging his under-eye area is just bruised

Attachments

• d63079bc-7029-35cf-b86b-36710f59d3d1.jpg
    d63079bc-7029-35cf-b86b-36710f59d3d1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
no it's not his Santa clause beard his skin is sagging his under-eye area is just bruised

His face just became more masculine

None of it is down to bone smashing

If you believe so, go join an underground fight club or get into amateur mma

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
His face just became more masculine

None of it is down to bone smashing

If you believe so, go join an underground fight club or get into amateur mma
no u can see his zygos and brow ridge is more prominent

these were bad examples. If i were to recommend anything it would be to not hit yourself in the face like a colossal moron who has fallen for the biggest meme in psl history. :feelsuhh:

these were bad examples. If i were to recommend anything it would be to not hit yourself in the face like a colossal moron who has fallen for the biggest meme in psl history. :feelsuhh:
theres proof

comparing connor when he was 18 to 33 and saying that it was just bonesmashing is ridiculous. The reason why MMa fighters often have good bones is because of the failure in your selection analysis.

MMA fighters are high T just like most athletes. They also have to cut drastically for their fights so that they can reach the weight requirements. These athletes already have these facial features because its what allowed them to reach this level in the first place.

Comparing Connor when he was 18 with collagen intact to 33 without any collagen doesn't prove a bone smashing theory.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 8988
comparing connor when he was 18 to 33 and saying that it was just bonesmashing is ridiculous. The reason why MMa fighters often have good bones is because of the failure in your selection analysis.

MMA fighters are high T just like most athletes. They also have to cut drastically for their fights so that they can reach the weight requirements. These athletes already have these facial features because its what allowed them to reach this level in the first place.

Comparing Connor when he was 18 with collagen intact to 33 without any collagen doesn't prove a bone smashing theory.
yes it does because his bones are much bigger and he's at the same bf percentage

yes it does because his bones are much bigger and he's at the same bf percentage
🤦 do you not know what collegen is? Do you think that people will just look the same after 10 years just because they are at the same body fat? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
🤦 do you not know what collegen is? Do you think that people will just look the same after 10 years just because they are at the same body fat? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
yes explain to me what collegen is

Niggas are really still going on about mewing and this bonesmashing nonsense in 2022.

I'll spinkick you in your ugly greycel ratskull to give you a headstart in your bonesmashing journey
Post face pic so I feel more comfortable mogging u

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
I'll spinkick you in your ugly greycel ratskull to give you a headstart in your bonesmashing journey
That's right stay quite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
shit example but works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
just lower ur iq, by punching urself in the face really hard bro

All that tough talk yet i haven't seen a pixel of yours either
I asked u first bro wtf, see my name its gray you should be less afraid to show ur face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
157 posts, 76 rep
"oooh he doesn't have rep :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek: " dawg ur delusional stop farming rep and go outside u got a vitamin D deficiency nigga u gotta get off these forums ffs "cope:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:" stay ugly nigga :eek::geek::geek::geek::geek:
how u on these looksmax forums all day and still look ugly asl :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and Fart mic

Cope. My boner not only comes in stronger but also grows in size when you beat him.

"oooh he doesn't have rep :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek: " dawg ur delusional stop farming rep and go outside u got a vitamin D deficiency nigga u gotta get off these forums ffs "cope:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:" stay ugly nigga :eek::geek::geek::geek::geek:
how u on these looksmax forums all day and still look ugly asl :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
11 posts, 1 rep.

Been smashing since august and my bones are definitely stronger and the jaw has remodeled itself a bit outwards so more visible

• +1
Reactions: Dante13 and pizza
I asked u first bro wtf, see my name its gray you should be less afraid to show ur face
I lost 30 IQ while reading this convo.

HGH+Amino acids

HGH can speed up the process of bone smashing "HGH supplement, is very helpful in healing broken bones and in giving quick recovery results" https://a1hgh.com/139/info/hgh-for-broken-bones/, the intake of high amino acids is a stimulus of HGH if you give yourself Phenylketonuria you will be able to stop the conversion of amino acids into protein allowing your bones to grow at a very fast rate allowing natural production of HGH at a high rate. you can cause Phenylketonuria for your baby by following a high phenylalanine diet during pregnancy essentially making him a chad easily by punching him in the face routinely

Your bones are Malleable until you are 50
Clint Eastwood is a great example of bone growth past the age of 40 he has grown in height and his maxilla has gotten noticeably bigger due to a good diet producing more amino acids and him doing light boxing during is elderly years
View attachment 1456411View attachment 1456413

Connor McGregor
age 18 before first fight 155 lbs
View attachment 1456367
age 33, after 28 fights 155 pounds

View attachment 1456369View attachment 1456370

he isn't even malleable anymore and his face is more defined and his brow ridge and cheekbones are clearly larger

Rock Climbers
View attachment 1456372

normal persons hands with avg body weight
View attachment 1456373
Rock climber with lean body but still has large hands
1. Clint Eastwood's skull atrophied because he got old and the bone was resorbed. It happens to literally everyone and isn't evidence of anything except age.

2. Connor McGregor is very lean and on diuretics - if you think he's been punched in the face for 20 minutes every day for the last 10 years and it's evidence of bonesmashing, you're too retarded even for this community.

3. Rock climbers' hands grow because they experience long term weight-bearing exercise. Obviously you can't replicate this in your skull by hitting yourself in the face.

1. Clint Eastwood's skull atrophied because he got old and the bone was resorbed. It happens to literally everyone and isn't evidence of anything except age.

2. Connor McGregor is very lean and on diuretics - if you think he's been punched in the face for 20 minutes every day for the last 10 years and it's evidence of bonesmashing, you're too retarded even for this community.

3. Rock climbers' hands grow because they experience long term weight-bearing exercise. Obviously you can't replicate this in your skull by hitting yourself in the face.

lol im jus trolling