Heightmaxxing/steroids during puberty are cope, you will never be a real man

?:lul: wdym for what, you're gonna inject yourself with something you don't even know how or if it works?
I mean Im still thinking about it, If I think its a good idea Im gonna start doing my own research but what do you think about it?

YOUR AGE is literally the age where you can be fat/short yet still approach a girl and not get rejected. Because both of you have underdeveloped minds/both are young naive dumb etc.
BRUTAL FUCKING NTPILL RIGHT HERE.
NON-NTcels DO NOT OVERTHINK on this. SUICIDE WARNING.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and heyheyheybro22
YOUR AGE is literally the age where you can be fat/short yet still approach a girl and not get rejected. Because both of you have underdeveloped minds/both are young naive dumb etc.
i dont know where u got thst from but in grade 7 i was short and fst and i approached i think 5 different girls all of them rejected me and 3 of them told me its because either im too fat or too dhort

You aint fucking shit bro, you are a faggot, you go for men
Said the guy who have been debunked being a retard and that criticizes everyone bro like who tf do you admire is everyone a retard expect you you haven’t posted a single good response your not a low inhib your an asshole just look at the thread you posted a week ago and tell me who’s out of us is dumb

Said the guy who have been debunked being a retard and that criticizes everyone bro like who tf do you admire is everyone a retard expect you you haven’t posted a single good response your not a low inhib your an asshole just look at the thread you posted a week ago and tell me who’s out of us is dumb
"debunked for criticizes everyone"

You gonna cry for being criticized bro? Grow up

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
"debunked for criticizes everyone"

You gonna cry for being criticized bro? Grow up
No you have been debunked being dumb
And you criticize everyone again you show how stupid you are bro did you take your meds today

No you have been debunked being dumb
And you criticize everyone again you show how stupid you are bro did you take your meds today
Show the debunks lil bro show the debunk proof

• JFL
One of my biggest mistakes when I was a teen was thinking that there were no girls in my neighborhood when actually, it was filled with teenagers. Now I'm 26, and it's actually true, since the average age is 16-18. The thing is, because I look young, I still get stared at sometimes but I'm worried about the age gap so I don't think I'd ever go through with it. As a teen, you're insecure because of looks and as an adult, you worry whether or not it's even legal.

Are you retarded? Pretty sure you are

Ugliness is malnutrition 99% of the cases. These help you get to your genetic potential. Most people eat like shit, so they don’t get to their potential

And even the ones with good diets often don’t reach their full potential. I’m 183 cm with decent diet, my grandpa was 190. If I was smart and took hgh at 16, I’d be 190 too
You're a retard, there's plenty of guys who rot or who barely did anything special and got to be 190 cm, it's just genetics dawg and you got the short end of the stick. Using this Logic Brad Pitt or Deep should've grown to 6'5.

• +1
You're a retard, there's plenty of guys who rot or who barely did anything special and got to be 190 cm, it's just genetics dawg and you got the short end of the stick. Using this Logic Brad Pitt or Deep should've grown to 6'5.
There is literally a direct correlation between quality of life and height

Ngl, people too far into BP are as retarded as bluepillers. 0 iq and too much confidence in the ideas justifying their inferiority

There is literally a direct correlation between quality of life and height

Ngl, people too far into BP are as retarded as bluepillers. 0 iq and too much confidence in the ideas justifying their inferiority
As long as you're not starving like an African child it is pretty hard to stunt your growth, the amount of gaslighting and mental gymnastics people gp Trough is amazing

• +1
I literally fucking see 13-14 year olds taking steroids lmfao

Yet what does your dumbass do? Inject ratpiss

JBs don't want muscular ogres on roids with oily skin and acne. Most of the roids you are taking are DHT derivatives for so called pubertymaxxing and that causes acne and oily skin.

Do you really think a JB wants that? Or she wants that skinny normal guy in the class? You might have a crush on someone in the class, you completely lost your chance with her bro.

These roids are looksminning you hard.

No you're not fucking getting bones or dimorphism

All you are getting is oily skin and acne, oh and health issues and organ damage

You fucking retards think after injecting some ratpiss up your ass you're automatically getting high dimorphism and bones? No that's not how it works, if it wasn't in your genes in the first place, you are not getting shit, you are not looksmaxxing, you are only looksminning yourself.

You don't even know how you will react to it so you legit literally might end up with no positive sides at all and only shit sides.

Higher T/DHT doesn't equal to better bones and more dimorphism. Yes, it literally fucking doesn't. GENETICS. ALL FUCKING GENETICS. No srs.

A good example is @heyheyheybro22 who's fucking doing masteron at the age of 14 :lul::lul::lul:

Gymcelling and roiding at 14, it's actually pathetic, but I don't feel bad for him or anything, he deserves it all, for being retarded enough to do something like that

Bro have your balls even dropped yet? Have you even entered puberty? You can't take exogenous hormones at that age. You are NOT gonna get "bones" or "dimorphic face" or a big dick.

IT'S OVER FOR HIM. AND HE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET. HE MESSED IT UP BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET.

It's literally all fucking genetics. Environmental factors almost don't matter. Not fully but almost don't matter.

There are estrogenic low T/DHT guys that had shit environmental factors during puberty, ate like shit, slept like shit and yet ended up with large dicks, good frames, dimorphicness, height

And High T guys with good environmental factors yet shit features.

Because why? Genetics.

And very importantly, almost everything is cope. Most of the looksmaxes don't work.

Most of the guys I see are in a mindset that "oh if this is cope and that then this can't be."

LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, JUST AN EXAMPLE

"oh bro he said mewing and chewing is cope, icing face can't be cope then"

Like bro yall are in that mindset. Like if this is cope, and that is also cope, then this can't.

Well yes it fucking is

Heightmaxxing/AI/roids during puberty will all just looksmin you. DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH YOUR HORMONES AT A YOUNG AGE.

Heightmaxxing makes you grow faster, not taller (which you would've ended up growing to your predetermined height in the first place anyway so why take hgh? just waste of money and organ enlargement and taking years off lifespan)

Roids I already explained. And roids will literally FUCK UP your cognitive development. It will literally stunt your IQ development bro. You should NOT play with your hormones at that young age.

LITERALLY NOBODY IN YOUR BLOODLINE HAS EVER INJECTED EXOGENOUS HORMONES UP THEIR ASS TO GET LAID but you are doing so AND YOU'RE RUINING YOUR CHANCE TO GET LAID instead of increasing it. That cute girl you see in your class, you messed it up, you will never have a chance with her.

At this point, where you have injected exogenous hormones at that young age, it's OVER.

%98 of the people in this forum will never be a real man

You will never be what a real man should be. A real man doesn't do ratpiss injections into his body at a young age.

You messed up and ruined your bodies natural hormonal profile at a young age. You're at an age where approaching is enough to get laid, but you messed it up.

Accept you messed it up and move on. Next life.
Dnr g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
How does it feel i can literally rip your head off of your body while you'll sit there and be a submissive bitch, I can rape you and you wont be able to fight back, its not just about looks with steroids my mentality is completely different, I'm 12x stronger than a twink fag who cant do shit. LMAO this is huge cope for skinnyfags.

I literally fucking see 13-14 year olds taking steroids lmfao

Yet what does your dumbass do? Inject ratpiss

JBs don't want muscular ogres on roids with oily skin and acne. Most of the roids you are taking are DHT derivatives for so called pubertymaxxing and that causes acne and oily skin.

Do you really think a JB wants that? Or she wants that skinny normal guy in the class? You might have a crush on someone in the class, you completely lost your chance with her bro.

These roids are looksminning you hard.

No you're not fucking getting bones or dimorphism

All you are getting is oily skin and acne, oh and health issues and organ damage

You fucking retards think after injecting some ratpiss up your ass you're automatically getting high dimorphism and bones? No that's not how it works, if it wasn't in your genes in the first place, you are not getting shit, you are not looksmaxxing, you are only looksminning yourself.

You don't even know how you will react to it so you legit literally might end up with no positive sides at all and only shit sides.

Higher T/DHT doesn't equal to better bones and more dimorphism. Yes, it literally fucking doesn't. GENETICS. ALL FUCKING GENETICS. No srs.

A good example is @heyheyheybro22 who's fucking doing masteron at the age of 14 :lul::lul::lul:

Gymcelling and roiding at 14, it's actually pathetic, but I don't feel bad for him or anything, he deserves it all, for being retarded enough to do something like that

Bro have your balls even dropped yet? Have you even entered puberty? You can't take exogenous hormones at that age. You are NOT gonna get "bones" or "dimorphic face" or a big dick.

IT'S OVER FOR HIM. AND HE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET. HE MESSED IT UP BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET.

It's literally all fucking genetics. Environmental factors almost don't matter. Not fully but almost don't matter.

There are estrogenic low T/DHT guys that had shit environmental factors during puberty, ate like shit, slept like shit and yet ended up with large dicks, good frames, dimorphicness, height

And High T guys with good environmental factors yet shit features.

Because why? Genetics.

And very importantly, almost everything is cope. Most of the looksmaxes don't work.

Most of the guys I see are in a mindset that "oh if this is cope and that then this can't be."

LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, JUST AN EXAMPLE

"oh bro he said mewing and chewing is cope, icing face can't be cope then"

Like bro yall are in that mindset. Like if this is cope, and that is also cope, then this can't.

Well yes it fucking is

Heightmaxxing/AI/roids during puberty will all just looksmin you. DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH YOUR HORMONES AT A YOUNG AGE.

Heightmaxxing makes you grow faster, not taller (which you would've ended up growing to your predetermined height in the first place anyway so why take hgh? just waste of money and organ enlargement and taking years off lifespan)

Roids I already explained. And roids will literally FUCK UP your cognitive development. It will literally stunt your IQ development bro. You should NOT play with your hormones at that young age.

LITERALLY NOBODY IN YOUR BLOODLINE HAS EVER INJECTED EXOGENOUS HORMONES UP THEIR ASS TO GET LAID but you are doing so AND YOU'RE RUINING YOUR CHANCE TO GET LAID instead of increasing it. That cute girl you see in your class, you messed it up, you will never have a chance with her.

At this point, where you have injected exogenous hormones at that young age, it's OVER.

%98 of the people in this forum will never be a real man

You will never be what a real man should be. A real man doesn't do ratpiss injections into his body at a young age.

You messed up and ruined your bodies natural hormonal profile at a young age. You're at an age where approaching is enough to get laid, but you messed it up.

Accept you messed it up and move on. Next life.
nobody should inject

How does it feel i can literally rip your head off of your body while you'll sit there and be a submissive bitch, I can rape you and you wont be able to fight back, its not just about looks with steroids my mentality is completely different, I'm 12x stronger than a twink fag who cant do shit. LMAO this is huge cope for skinnyfags.
Im not natty, nice reading comprehension this thread isnt anti roid

Retarded faggot

And u cant do that

dnr but rofl i agree all that extra t just gonna convert back to e and leave you with mantits

Im not natty, nice reading comprehension this thread isnt anti roid

Retarded faggot

And u cant do that
I still could natty or not nigger, I didnt read your shit thread, structured like a 12 iq monkey.