Bone smashing question

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
The swelling after bone smashing isn't cope or larp, it's a fact, the bone get swollen because of the hits
So let's say you have a recessed maxilla and THIS causes scleral show since the maxilla isn't projected enough to fill the soft tissue in the lower eye area, would bone smashing the maxilla area cause swelling making the bone temporarily swollen and bigger and fix the scleral and the lower orbitar rim show?

This could sound like a stupid question but I'm actually curious on what this could lead
HIGH IQ USERS ONLY @Dr. Bruh @5.5psl @Yuno_howitez @rooman etc etc

A-Color-photograph-showing-the-bilateral-lower-scleral-show-before-HA-injection-Frontal.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and rooman
EDIT:

Scleral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
who's gunna tell this nigga

The swelling after bone smashing isn't cope or larp, it's a fact, the bone get swollen because of the hits
So let's say you have a recessed maxilla and THIS causes scleral show since the maxilla isn't projected enough to fill the soft tissue in the lower eye area, would bone smashing the maxilla area cause swelling making the bone temporarily swollen and bigger and fix the scleral and the lower orbitar rim show?

This could sound like a stupid question but I'm actually curious on what this could lead
HIGH IQ USERS ONLY @Dr. Bruh @5.5psl @Yuno_howitez @rooman etc etc

A-Color-photograph-showing-the-bilateral-lower-scleral-show-before-HA-injection-Frontal.png
Yes, just make sure to smash really hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044, Graham and 2 others
dont smash the maxilla please

go to bed and rethink all this again tomorrow .

@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Personally, I wouldn't bonesmash because ion know much about it nor do I think it works.

would bone smashing the maxilla area cause swelling making the bone temporarily swollen and bigger and fix the scleral and the lower orbitar rim show?
possibly, but i wouldnt recommend it. its not worth it. bonesmashing probably causes skin aging

Yes i often bonesmash my undereye before important events. The temporary swelling is pretty helpful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and Deleted member 28414
Yes i often bonesmash my undereye before important events. The temporary swelling is pretty helpful.
doesnt it damage the capillaries tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
doesnt it damage the capillaries tho
If you're unlucky you can puncture a capilary and get a blood clot which happened to me a few times too.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28414
No. Just bonesmash your chin

I agree i bonesmash my zygos also OP this is a very good idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044