Bone smashing works.

D

Deleted member 61895

✞Valloittaja✞
You can lightly brush your skull and jawline with a hammer but you have to do it at a slight angle.
You will need to do it at different points on your skull or jaw depending what type of face you have or skull shape.

This can be tricky as you might get brain damage if you arent careful which is why i recomend a doctor to help you along.

From my humble understandin on the process of bonesmashin , you need to hit lightly on the bones where there are no muscles , over prolonged periods of time to cause microfractures and not fractures. Microfractures cause micro lumps that could be molded into fine shape , where as fractures would cause big lumps , which you dont want. Think of it as tryina create a fine shape with grains of salt , it could be done. But try to create a fine shape with lumps like rocks ?

When i was younger and playin PC games , i ve had a small mouse pad so my wrist was restin a lot on the table , and while movin the mouse , my wrist was thrustin a lot on the hard surface. Over a couple of months , a bone below my palm near my wrist grew and its not goin away. No hard hits , just light to medium pressure.

So my real question on the whole bonesmashin thing would be - when to stop ?
Imagine a situation where you bonesmashed enuff to get the desired result , so you decide to stop. But the bone still may continue to grow over the next month , and the next one too , and then its too large and you cant stop it.

helpful links

I think it would be better done with a machine so you can smash the needed areas with the exact same force and on the same angle every time so you can prevent unwanted risks to the overall structure of the surrounding bones. I can think of a few things that could be used for that but it would just be easier to pay an engineer to do that for me.

I think it would be better done with a machine so you can smash the needed areas with the exact same force and on the same angle every time so you can prevent unwanted risks to the overall structure of the surrounding bones. I can think of a few things that could be used for that but it would just be easier to pay an engineer to do that for me.
yeah, i think some oil rig guys can help a lot

You can lightly brush your skull and jawline with a hammer but you have to do it at a slight angle.
You will need to do it at different points on your skull or jaw depending what type of face you have or skull shape.

This can be tricky as you might get brain damage if you arent careful which is why i recomend a doctor to help you along.

From my humble understandin on the process of bonesmashin , you need to hit lightly on the bones where there are no muscles , over prolonged periods of time to cause microfractures and not fractures. Microfractures cause micro lumps that could be molded into fine shape , where as fractures would cause big lumps , which you dont want. Think of it as tryina create a fine shape with grains of salt , it could be done. But try to create a fine shape with lumps like rocks ?

When i was younger and playin PC games , i ve had a small mouse pad so my wrist was restin a lot on the table , and while movin the mouse , my wrist was thrustin a lot on the hard surface. Over a couple of months , a bone below my palm near my wrist grew and its not goin away. No hard hits , just light to medium pressure.

So my real question on the whole bonesmashin thing would be - when to stop ?
Imagine a situation where you bonesmashed enuff to get the desired result , so you decide to stop. But the bone still may continue to grow over the next month , and the next one too , and then its too large and you cant stop it.

helpful links
7duvph