Bone smashing

P

pslbp

Iron
Does bone smashing actually work I heard a lot of people say it doesn’t work and it’s dangerous or are they just gate keeping

• +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬
It works, but it has to happen organically. You don't want to be hitting your face semi-hard with a hammer.

Get into fights. One of my zygos is far better than the other due to a punch in a fight I took during the fundamental part of my puberty at 14-15.

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
It works, but it has to happen organically. You don't want to be hitting your face semi-hard with a hammer.

Get into fights. One of my zygos is far better than the other due to a punch in a fight I took during the fundamental part of my puberty at 14-15.
I doubt one punch gree them noticeably but i would say it works because alot of boxers got huge and uneven zygos

Apparently it works. But many do it wrong, because they hit too hard. Bonesmash needs to focus on quantity rather than strength. Therefore, it is better not to use a hammer. It is better to hit with your hand for 5 minutes on each point. Because microcracks are created in any case and the risk of injury is less

• +1
Reactions: javierjg008