Bone smashing

A

AstroSky

Banned
Bone smashing.

Let’s say the results are scar tissue. Are the results not any more legit than fillers? I honestly don’t think it’s scar tissue whatsoever but let’s entertain the thought.

If it is indeed only swelling and scare tissue. Then this is a way to grow your own filler and you can do it every morning before you go out. Maybe even the shower. To look better. Much like make up.

We can invalidate this all you want but the proof is showing in my face and iv been treated a lot more better because of it. My chin has completely changed. People don’t ID me in the bars anymore either. Prior to picking this up I was being ID. Now they don’t. The subtle changes in how the world treats me are loud and clear to me.

Cope is when things don’t change and you circle logic your way into rotting.

This is not cope because you are doing something about it.

Whenever I’m passionate about something (be that mewing which I was laughed at before and was told it will never get big). Yet it did. I started the trend single handily. Like it or not. This bone smashing thing might not be trending ever but I know it has legit uses for our goals of aesthetics.

You can either keep complaining and blaming your genetics or start mewing. Working out and either working on your hygiene. Haircuts. Style. Bone smashing (if you even trust it) implants or more to actually ascend and make a difference and take back control over your life

I’m taking a lookism meme and making something from it. Im just putting in the hours experimenting with it and im getting results.

Maybe you might? Maybe you won’t

But you will never fucking know till you try.

I’m fucking passionate about things man. That’s why I care so fucking much about this

I wish others get passionate about things themselves on here so they know exactly what it feels like to CARE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Lorsss and Insomniac
kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Insomniac, itsoverbuddyboyo, Krezo and 6 others
u fake ur bonesmash, u barely hit it. ur tryna get people to deform their faces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Krezo, Ropemaxing and 3 others
u fake ur bonesmash, u barely hit it. ur tryna get people to deform their faces.
You are wrong. But go ahead and prove what your saying is true

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
You are wrong. But go ahead and prove what your saying is true
show me a real smash and I'll redact my statement. You wont though..

Bone smashing.

Let’s say the results are scar tissue. Are the results not any more legit than fillers? I honestly don’t think it’s scar tissue whatsoever but let’s entertain the thought.

If it is indeed only swelling and scare tissue. Then this is a way to grow your own filler and you can do it every morning before you go out. Maybe even the shower. To look better. Much like make up.

We can invalidate this all you want but the proof is showing in my face and iv been treated a lot more better because of it. My chin has completely changed. People don’t ID me in the bars anymore either. Prior to picking this up I was being ID. Now they don’t. The subtle changes in how the world treats me are loud and clear to me.

Cope is when things don’t change and you circle logic your way into rotting.

This is not cope because you are doing something about it.

Whenever I’m passionate about something (be that mewing which I was laughed at before and was told it will never get big). Yet it did. I started the trend single handily. Like it or not. This bone smashing thing might not be trending ever but I know it has legit uses for our goals of aesthetics.

You can either keep complaining and blaming your genetics or start mewing. Working out and either working on your hygiene. Haircuts. Style. Bone smashing (if you even trust it) implants or more to actually ascend and make a difference and take back control over your life

I’m taking a lookism meme and making something from it. Im just putting in the hours experimenting with it and im getting results.

Maybe you might? Maybe you won’t

But you will never fucking know till you try.

I’m fucking passionate about things man. That’s why I care so fucking much about this

I wish others get passionate about things themselves on here so they know exactly what it feels like to CARE
when I was 10 years old I bumped into the head of a kid with my face and I smashed my lip.
Afer the accident the right part of my lip became incredibly swollen and it remained like this for some days. However a little swollen spot remained in my lip, even if it is not visible, I can feel it with my teeth

show me a real smash and I'll redact my statement. You wont though..

You have no pfp of you you don’t show your face. You keep your identity a secret. I think my word is more legitimate than yours could ever be.

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel and RichardSpencel
Mewing, I started the trend single handily.
@mojopin has 2x your subs even tho u have 10x amount of vids,never forget this.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, mojopin and 1 other person
Change your fucking avi, it’s NSFW

no thanks I'd rather save up the 2k for genio or chin implants

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Lol he never started a trend , he only got some views because he was above average so all the retards belived his bs , just like Brett Maverick is feeding shit to theses same incels retards and they are eating it like candies.

Lol he never started a trend , he only got some views because he was above average so all the retards belived his bs , just like Brett Maverick is feeding shit to theses same incels retards and they are eating it like candies.
You are wrong. Even mike mew gave me credit for starting the trend. Argue with the creator :). Argue with vice. Argue with daily mail. Argue with mtv. Argue with legit most of the mewing community. Argue with who made the video that skyrocketed the whole search results. It was my video. You can argue with your opinions but it won’t change facts.

• +1
Don’t matter. I’m on vice and many other sites. Never forget this
You're on vice? You mean vice did one single article that no one read(not one word) that mentioned u briefly.

You're on vice? You mean vice did one single article that no one read(not one word) that mentioned u briefly.
Wrong. Gave me huge amounts of traffic. Gave all mewing community traffic
Wrong. Gave me huge amounts of traffic. Gave all mewing community traffic
One mention? My video is linked. First thing you see is my video. Argue all you want. My place is solidified till I’m dead. You can’t dethrone history. You can peg me down that’s fine. But you can’t rewrite events as you please

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
Really,and still doubled by looksmax,just end it already.
He could have millions more than me and it still wouldn’t make my point any less valid. He started YouTube due to my live-streams. His words. I’m glad he made his channel too. Gave the whole community a huge boost. Proud of him.
I can’t believe a post like this just gets trolled and shit posted. It just proves my point.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
He could have millions more than me and it still wouldn’t make my point any less valid. He started YouTube due to my live-streams. His words. I’m glad he made his channel too. Gave the whole community a huge boost. Proud of him.
I can’t believe a post like this just gets trolled and shit posted. It just proves my point.
There is ZERO proof that bonesmashing works in any way gtfo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
read i did not

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and SikKunt
its legit or its over i dont want to feel fake i want it to be legit as fk :feelsree:

You have no pfp of you you don’t show your face. You keep your identity a secret. I think my word is more legitimate than yours could ever be.
?? ur word is clearly not respected here at all. no one respects u here jfl. maybe bc u keep crying

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and androidcel
Brutal,a guy who followed u stole all your subs,views,$ and bitches.

You're not glad he made his channel,you have been talking about being remembered and having legacy when he took all that from you with 0 effort,

Meanwhile u shill,sellout,pander to anyone just to get a click.

• JFL
?? ur word is clearly not respected here at all. no one respects u here jfl. maybe bc u keep crying

It’s not respected but I still got the balls to show my identity.

Something you either one day grow a pair to do or keep living your truecel life.

Your choice.

It’s not respected but I still got the balls to show my identity.

Something you either one day grow a pair to do or keep living your truecel life.

Your choice.
what does u showing ur face matter? JFL.

what does u showing ur face matter? JFL.
It has everything to do with my point.

You are more than likely not that great looking so it’s in your best interest to cope and hate me because you fail to have what I have. I don’t thing of you any less but it’s not hard to imagine why you would be so jumpy to thing like that buddy boyo

You are wrong. Even mike mew gave me credit for starting the trend. Argue with the creator :). Argue with vice. Argue with daily mail. Argue with mtv. Argue with legit most of the mewing community. Argue with who made the video that skyrocketed the whole search results. It was my video. You can argue with your opinions but it won’t change facts.

All this talk but in the end you did all this for date a sub 4 who s below average you just lost all your credibility to me anyway, if you feel important because of some internet randoms good for you ,now =>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel, heroinfather and 1 other person
It has everything to do with my point.

You are more than likely not that great looking so it’s in your best interest to cope and hate me because you fail to have what I have. I don’t thing of you any less but it’s not hard to imagine why you would be so jumpy to thing like that buddy boyo
there are so many good looking people here that mog you to hell and back faggot, and i don't talk shit to them. you are seriously a weird fuck, you are on an incel site and incel shaming. Rope now kike

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SikKunt, kobecel and 1 other person
Mewing had its first rise on psl sites

If bonesmashing is legit it takes longer than just 1-2 months for the bones to have changed genius

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
All this talk but in the end you did all this for date a sub 4 who s below average you just lost all your credibility to me anyway, if you feel important because of some internet randoms good for you ,now =>
What the fuck do you thing I’m after? Who cares I got a date or with someone. I don’t do this for relationships. I do this for the greater good.

Proof being results or proof being scientifically researched?
If you're the only one claiming results while others who have tried doing it in the past haven't then how can we believe you?

• +1
Might wanna check google trends to see that mewing searches only began to spike around the time me and Megan Rose made our vids, both of which were the first to go viral on the subject ;)

Im referring to October. That’s when it started off

It spiked and it was conveniently when me and gray made our videos
Might wanna check google trends to see that mewing searches only began to spike around the time me and Megan Rose made our vids, both of which were the first to go viral on the subject ;)
Now a viral video is not exactly proof enough that the trend started there. Me and gray covered it first. It kick started the interest in other YouTubers. Granted it should of been mews channel that did tbh but that’s not how the dice rolled this time around

Last edited:

It spiked and it was conveniently when me and gray made our videos
Check again buddy

Attachments

• C09AEF38-5729-4EED-85D0-55A106CD2902.png
    C09AEF38-5729-4EED-85D0-55A106CD2902.png
    142 KB · Views: 38

borderline

• I often feel “empty.”
  • My emotions shift very quickly, and I often experience extreme sadness, anger, and anxiety.
  • I’m constantly afraid that the people I care about will abandon me or leave me.
  • I would describe most of my romantic relationships as intense, but unstable.
  • The way I feel about the people in my life can dramatically change from one moment to the next—and I don’t always understand why.
  • I often do things that I know are dangerous or unhealthy, such as driving recklessly, having unsafe sex, binge drinking, using drugs, or going on spending sprees.
  • I’ve attempted to hurt myself, engaged in self-harm behaviors such as cutting, or threatened suicide.
  • When I’m feeling insecure in a relationship, I tend to lash out or make impulsive gestures to keep the other person close.

Fear of abandonment
Unstable relationships
Unclear or shifting self-image
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors
Self-harm
Extreme emotional swings
Chronic feelings of emptiness
Explosive anger
Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and androidcel
borderline
View attachment 55599
  • I often feel “empty.”
  • My emotions shift very quickly, and I often experience extreme sadness, anger, and anxiety.
  • I’m constantly afraid that the people I care about will abandon me or leave me.
  • I would describe most of my romantic relationships as intense, but unstable.
  • The way I feel about the people in my life can dramatically change from one moment to the next—and I don’t always understand why.
  • I often do things that I know are dangerous or unhealthy, such as driving recklessly, having unsafe sex, binge drinking, using drugs, or going on spending sprees.
  • I’ve attempted to hurt myself, engaged in self-harm behaviors such as cutting, or threatened suicide.
  • When I’m feeling insecure in a relationship, I tend to lash out or make impulsive gestures to keep the other person close.
Fear of abandonment
Unstable relationships
Unclear or shifting self-image
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors
Self-harm
Extreme emotional swings
Chronic feelings of emptiness
Explosive anger
Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality

Your point? I know I have it

Nearly every article covering this uses this video as the trend starter. Vice including.
Yeah you were before the trend but me and Megan Rose alone caused it to blow up. But then we moved on from mewing jfl I saw you’re asking your followers who started the trend now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and AspiringChad