Bone structure beardmaxing

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Good bone structure can often compensate for lack of facial harmony and poor futures. The reason behind this is that when you look at a face your subconsious automaticly scans trough their whole face structure, even if you think you cant really see alot of the things from the front yout brain will notice them right away.

This is why beard is such an amazing cover up. It can remove lack of jawline, somewhat cover up a poor maxilla, and give you a better chin.

Healthy bone structure = good genes = more attractive (even if ugly but you still wont be Chad).

Also beard signals good genes, it signals high T
70724-004-7B25DD01.jpg
579bdf485b2892f318000006.jpg
450px-ambrose_everett_burnside.jpg

Jfl if you don't think that these guys don't signal quality genes just from the beard

Time to start minoxidilmaxing

Luckily I look better without a beard

Beard is nice but nothing can beat the clean shaven Chad look

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Also beard signals good genes, it signals high T
70724-004-7B25DD01.jpg
579bdf485b2892f318000006.jpg
450px-ambrose_everett_burnside.jpg

Jfl if you don't think that these guys don't signal quality genes just from the beard
They signal a man trying to hide his subhuman features.
IT soyboy have beards, doesn't mean they're high T.

Also, there is a reason why male models are usually clean shaven/have a 5'o'clock Shadow.

3 to 5 mm 5'o clock shadow is the most optimal.

They signal a man trying to hide his subhuman features.
IT soyboy have beards, doesn't mean they're high T.

Also, there is a reason why male models are usually clean shaven/have a 5'o'clock Shadow.
soyboys have shit-tier beards
Jfl at comparin this
maxresdefault.jpg

to this
Almirante_Topete.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
soyboys have shit-tier beards
Jfl at comparin this
maxresdefault.jpg

to this
Almirante_Topete.jpg
So if soy cucks have a beard they must have high t but your logic, but that is not the case

So if soy cucks have a beard they must have high t but your logic, but that is not the case
beards signals high T, but soyboys have a beard because they have a shitton of androgen (or whatever is called, the shit that makes you go bald) detectors, hence why they go bald too while high T men get both beard+hair

And even then they could be like pretty boys, exceptions to the rule

Look, you all need to stop coping, maybe high T doesn't equal beard, but a thing is sure, there's no beard without T

Look, you all need to stop coping, maybe high T doesn't equal beard, but a thing is sure, there's no beard without T
Beards are alllll based on dht receptors. Don't be ignorant bro. Gotta research before posting or you're gonna get called out lol

How do you explain like high t males like myself and @ZyzzReincarnate don't have full beards. I can grow patchy beard and Matt can't grow anything but peach fuzz

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I think beards will allways make you more masculine in theory, even just by a microscopical amount.

Masculinity = high t?

I dont know really

But seriously, look how Gosling hides his receeded isch maxilla

4f578a2ec3c0e0949ab9184b78785420
Ryan Gosling 2 Cannes 2011 cropped

beards signals high T, but soyboys have a beard because they have a shitton of androgen (or whatever is called, the shit that makes you go bald) detectors, hence why they go bald too while high T men get both beard+hair

And even then they could be like pretty boys, exceptions to the rule

I have very bad facial hair growth so i go with clean shaven. I remember being quite worried i might be low t because of this so i ordered a blood test. The results were certainly not expected.

My total Testosterone levels came out to be 1000 ng/dL. This is despite the fact that i never felt high T, except for having high libido. I have narrow shoulders and frame, always been skinny and again, only able to grow mustache and neckbeard/chinstrap. This brings me to the conclusion that such things are almost always dictated by genetics.

The exact same thing applies to my father, he cannot grow a proper beard but is at norwood 1, entering his 60s. I hope i will maintain my hair just like he maintained his chad hairline.

I wouldn't be surprised if the evil governing laws of genetics suddenly decide to turn against me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

High testosterone specimen.

Beards are alllll based on dht receptors. Don't be ignorant bro. Gotta research before posting or you're gonna get called out lol

How do you explain like high t males like myself and @ZyzzReincarnate don't have full beards. I can grow patchy beard and Matt can't grow anything but peach fuzz

And low T males like myself have an intense beard that grows everywhere lmao

And low T males like myself have an intense beard that grows everywhere lmao
Lol and if t made beards grow, people on roids would grow beards quick af