BONEMASHING CHEEKBONES RESULTS

So you rate him the same as me? LOL you for real now kiddo?
You are in the same tier boyo. You aren't chad or chadlite just somewhere in the average-above average range. Others could say different. IDK.

He recommended you went for rhinoplasty so we see why you are hiding the midface. Not a single woman would go wild for you bro. You are not Chadlite.

Get in the real world. Even with no ethnic tax.

You are in the same tier boyo. You aren't chad or chadlite just somewhere in the average-above average range. Others could say different. IDK.

Lmao just stop.

2662303 IMG 20211227 063604

2662305 IMG 20211227 063702

Pic used
2662310 20211227 063920

No I haven't lol

I am not competing with you - as it's pointless

Send your shit to me tho for real feedback and advice

Better than coping with this @Pakicel clowns stupidness

26c2cd7414f527d51a3f806d38dcb925

2633520 photo 2021 09 23 06 12 53

@Pakicel

Isolating the eye-area who's is high tier normie and who's is normie?

Are you even living on earth? Lmao

View attachment 1462194
View attachment 1462196

@Pakicel

Isolating the eye-area who's is high tier normie and who's is normie?

Are you even living on earth? Lmao
Nah. You mog him extremely hard. You are also 6'5" with top tier harmony, bones and north atlandid pheno. Happy? What if you do mog him? What's the point? Even if I say yes, it is really just the opinion of a 5'5" at best truecel. The purpose of this forum is to improve yourself. You posted your face and I told you what I think you should do. Tbh, barely anybody here is truly good looking. They wouldn't end up here if they were.

Nah. You mog him extremely hard. You are also 6'5" with top tier harmony, bones and north atlandid pheno. Happy? What if you do mog him? What's the point? Even if I say yes, it is really just the opinion of a 5'5" at best truecel. The purpose of this forum is to improve yourself. You posted your face and I told you what I think you should do. Tbh, barely anybody here is truly good looking. They wouldn't end up here if they were.

You were blessed with neither looks nor IQ

No one talked of mogging Amnesia

You're just a dumbass and disillusioned because of the way you've been treated in India due to your sub par looks and height

I wish you well but it is pointless debating this shit with you

The OP is not GL in the slightest and people like you blue pilling him are the problem, but that's fine. Carry on. I'm outta here lol :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, barely anybody here is truly good looking. They wouldn't end up here if they were.

And that is untrue lol - another dumbass absolute comment made becuase you have nowhere to go - can't admit you've been beaten in the debate and proven wrong

Can't admit that someone who is good looking is also more intelligent and beat you in that regard too - so can't even cling to the 'well i'm intelligent' value

You'r#e from a disgusting Pajeet culture where morons like you argue even when you have been proven wrong. Shut up and don't quote me again or I'll be blocking.

You were blessed with neither looks nor IQ

No one talked of mogging Amnesia

You're just a dumbass and disillusioned because of the way you've been treated in India due to your sub par looks and height

I wish you well but it is pointless debating this shit with you

The OP is not GL in the slightest and people like you blue pilling him are the problem, but that's fine. Carry on. I'm outta here lol :ROFLMAO:
What about all the attention he says he is getting from women? IDK. I don't understand why people would LARP about that shit on an incel forum. This place is for people who struggle with women. Not the opposite. Yeah. You are right that I am not very intelligent but I know exactly where I stand in the dating market.

One of the worst users. Stop spamming the same unrateable pic

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
"Htn"
bug eye UEE, and ur calling ur eyes htn jfl, just cos u have better eyelashes doesnt make your eye area htn

Girls that I both slept with and spoke with were lying to me all these years

Ok Sure GIFs | Tenor

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primordial
"Htn"
bug eye UEE, and ur calling ur eyes htn jfl, just cos u have better eyelashes doesnt make your eye area htn
Nah. His eye area is above average. His UEE ain't that severe.

idgaf where you studied , my face already has been rated by almost 10% of this site I've been rated countless times HTN/CHADLITE not only on this but also lookism and incels.is , incels.is kicked me out and thought i was trolling
WHO HAS RATED YOU?

You keep saying htn/chadlite but you haven't shown your face once.

WHO HAS RATED YOU?

You keep saying htn/chadlite but you haven't shown your face once.
users on this site im not telling cause they may doxx me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978