bonemashing ramus results{5 months}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
:4 months ago

:approx 1.5 months ago
as you can see my ramus is more defined also my mandible grew in length approx 0.2578mm {+-0.10} measured with calipers , bonemashing works and no it doesnt make you retarded , i belive that mewing is cope

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Sens, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I'm considering bonesmashing my ramus but doesn't it give you TMJ? Since you directly hit the joints

Bro punched himself in the face for 5 months to make no noticeable improvements in his face JFL

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and ifyouwannabemylover
Bro punched himself in the face for 5 months to make no noticeable improvements in his face JFL
bro there are look at my ramus its more straighter before it was curved

bro there are look at my ramus its more straighter before it was curved
Mate you're a hardcore mentalcel if you think its gonna improve your life in anyway

I'm considering bonesmashing my ramus but doesn't it give you TMJ? Since you directly hit the joints
no it doesn't, my jaw doesn't hurt after bone mashing however a way to combat swelling is to do it before having a bath in which I apply max cold water to my face for approximately 5-6 minutes straight no breaks in between unless I run out of breath

Mate you're a hardcore mentalcel if you think its gonna improve your life in anyway
it has man i have ,measurements made by my caliper and wtf is a mentalcel?

it has man i have ,measurements made by my caliper and wtf is a mentalcel?
Tbh bro it probably did you get many attractive women I can already imagine your life has changed dramatically after punching yourself in the face for 5 months

girl before punching yourself in the face for 5 months:

Girl after:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and RoundHouse
im happy with my results and will keep on doing it I wanna see how far I can go tbh
Yeah bro keep going with it! please also post videos so I can learn how to do it (not to laugh at it I promise.)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
lighting is too different between the pictures

lighting is too different between the pictures
true but i took that pic after a workout so it made my skin look shiny in the before pic