My results after 10 months of bonesmashing and 5 months of kappa chewing

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
TLDR: it’s cope

yes, I was desperate enough to do both of these “softmaxxes” consistently for those time periods.
I was beating the shit out of my zygos and chin with my knuckles few times a week. what are the results? I actually have a little more prominent zygos!!! By a few mms, and it is much likely the result of natural growth (i had zero og curve before :lul:)

Chin on the other hand DIDN’T change at all. Still very small, no added projection, nothing. The only benefit of bonesmashing is making your zygos seemingly bigger, for just a few hours. That is however due to swelling, zero bone growth, and obviously goes away after a while.

Kappa chewing is a silly name for clenching on mouthguard with your incisors. I’ve been doing that few times a week, since January. And the shocking results??? I can now flex my masseter muscles!!! The thing is I still have round inward gonions with no ramus and a narrow jaw :lul: But I can now tighten my chewing muscles and move them by a few mms!!!!

Yeah so I look completely the same as I did like 8 months ago, when I got to 10% bodyfat. it’s truly over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, whatismog, boss8055 and 5 others
Where is the picture?!?!

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and ascension
By a few mms, and it is much likely the result of natural growth
Unless you're going through puberty and are just maturing anyway, it's most likely scar tissue if there is a noticeable difference.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
I actually have a little more prominent zygos!!! By a few mms, and it is much likely the result of natural growth (i had zero og curve before :lul:)
This literally just proved bonesmashing changed your skull. 'a few mm's is miles on the face, imagine that shit on the brow ridge... would turn anyone ogre.
How hard, how often, did you hit to failure? Rest days? Was pain bearable?
The only benefit of bonesmashing is making your zygos seemingly bigger, for just a few hours. That is however due to swelling, zero bone growth, and obviously goes away after a while.

Yeah so I look completely the same as I did like 8 months ago, when I got to 10% bodyfat. it’s truly over
so did it physically change the zygomatic arch at all?

• +1
Where is the picture?!?!
the point of the thread is that it’s bullshit, at least with my nonexistent masseter insertions

• +1
Unless you're going through puberty and are just maturing anyway, it's most likely scar tissue if there is a noticeable difference.
Again with the scar tissue cope. Scar tissue doesnt exist, almost everyone who does it gains hard bone (still not a good thing)

No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Did you notice any change to cognitive function? You dont just walk away from bonesmashing chin for 10 months without at least mild cte

Damn should i stop bonesmash ? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
This literally just proved bonesmashing changed your skull. 'a few mm's is miles on the face, imagine that shit on the brow ridge... would turn anyone ogre.
How hard, how often, did you hit to failure? Rest days? Was pain bearable?

so did it physically change the zygomatic arch at all?
yes it did, but it was much more likely the result of normal development and then cutting bf%, since it appeared after maybe 4 months and didn’t grow since lol

no pics, kys

retards who say no pics no care, read the text, I’m literally saying it’s cope

softmaxxing is a cope overall then ? looksmaxxing is a lie and stands for uncanny implants making you look more "masculine" ? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Is going under the knife the only solution?:feelswhy:

no pics no care you fucking nigger

Did you notice any change to cognitive function? You dont just walk away from bonesmashing chin for 10 months without at least mild cte
it wasn’t that hard and I supported my head from the back, I don’t think I’ve become more dumb than I could already be when I started that shit

did you inject T or some shit while doing it? i got results but only because i used these stuff + bonesmashing

yes, I was desperate enough to do both of these “softmaxxes” consistently for those time periods.
I was beating the shit out of my zygos and chin with my knuckles few times a week. what are the results? I actually have a little more prominent zygos!!! By a few mms, and it is much likely the result of natural growth (i had zero og curve before :lul:)

Chin on the other hand DIDN’T change at all. Still very small, no added projection, nothing. The only benefit of bonesmashing is making your zygos seemingly bigger, for just a few hours. That is however due to swelling, zero bone growth, and obviously goes away after a while.

Kappa chewing is a silly name for clenching on mouthguard with your incisors. I’ve been doing that few times a week, since January. And the shocking results??? I can now flex my masseter muscles!!! The thing is I still have round inward gonions with no ramus and a narrow jaw :lul: But I can now tighten my chewing muscles and move them by a few mms!!!!

@coispet nigga i thought ur smashing results were legit :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
almost everyone who does it gains hard bone (still not a good thing)
No they don't.

Scar tissue doesnt exist

Way too much conflict on this topic. Were never getting a consensus until we have an experiment on dalits or some shit
No they don't.
Says who?! Youre saying all the people posting results are schizophrenic? I swear when high inhib non bonesmashers tell hardcore ogremaxxers bonesamshing doesnt work

I pull the skin away from the bonesmashed ogre parts of my face and theres still a giant lump of deformed bone where i smashed

@Clavicular

The real title: “I did a soft tissue massage for 8 months and got no results” :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: whatismog

Show us the pictures

@Clavicular

The real title: “I did a soft tissue massage for 8 months and got no results” :forcedsmile:
cope I hit myself hard like a retard and I’m saying in the thread I maybe got small results on zygos, I got absolutely none for chin

cope I hit myself hard like a retard and I’m saying in the thread I maybe got small results on zygos, I got absolutely none for chin
pics or tales buddy

@Clavicular

If ur not bruised for atleast 2 days u didnt go hard whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, armemann and coisbhai
the swelling should feel like bone, that’s how inflamed the area should be, even if there’s no bone growth yet, the impact should be hard enough reach the bone and cause micro fractures

also pm on dc later i found a way to prevent pain from hitting really hard

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
the swelling should feel like bone, that’s how inflamed the area should be, even if there’s no bone growth yet, the impact should be hard enough reach the bone and cause micro fractures

also pm on dc later i found a way to prevent pain from hitting really hard
Yea please share, i posted my bonesmash vid on reddit and so many people malded

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
why are u even trying to make people think that bonesmashing is legit? gatekeep it retard. let people think that its bullshit

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Clavicular
why are u even trying to make people think that bonesmashing is legit? gatekeep it retard. let people think that its bullshit
if you seriously think any person on this forum has the grit and discipline to stay consistent doing anything, not just bonesmashing, then you’re very mistaken…my friend (@MakinItHappen reference)

in all seriousness though, they’ll do it for a week max then stop, real results you’ll see doing it 4-5 months consistent, even if it’s 1-2mm of growth, growth is growth and softmaxxing isn’t as complex and accurate as a surgical procedure, we get what we get

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Clavicular
if you seriously think any person on this forum has the grit and discipline to stay consistent doing anything, not just bonesmashing, then you’re very mistaken…my friend (@MakinItHappen reference)

in all seriousness though, they’ll do it for a week max then stop, real results you’ll see doing it 4-5 months consistent, even if it’s 1-2mm of growth, growth is growth and softmaxxing isn’t as complex and accurate as a surgical procedure, we get what we get
im aware. it takes months if not up to a year to see noticeable results from bashing ur face non stop. however it costs literally nothing and is easy as fuck to do, if people do it correctly and keep in mind that this does take time i can see this becoming more and more popular. especially if a certain popular poster here keeps preaching about it, youre naive if you think otherwise

• +1
im aware. it takes months if not up to a year to see noticeable results from bashing ur face non stop. however it costs literally nothing and is easy as fuck to do, if people do it correctly and keep in mind that this does take time i can see this becoming more and more popular. especially if a certain popular poster here keeps preaching about it, youre naive if you think otherwise
i get where you’re coming from, but bonesmashing has been here for years, tiktokcels will continue to joke about it

i’ll stop talking but i doubt no one will actually do it properly and correctly

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
pics or tales buddy
I can’t make a fair comparison cuz I was bloated when I started doing it, however my arch improved after 4 months along with cutting, haven’t seen some real progress since

Last edited:
but bonesmashing has been here for years
no one posts legit results so everyone thinks its a joke, once people realize that it does work itll slowly become more prevalent here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aber and coisbhai
Damn, it's almost as if there weren't any cheatcodes to genetics aside from surgeries...

Again with the scar tissue cope. Scar tissue doesnt exist, almost everyone who does it gains hard bone (still not a good thing)
wtf retard

you need to use something that can deliver enough force, ur knuckle is not enough for chin especially

No picture proofs = Never happened