Bonemass

ErixSential

ErixSential

Iron
How to increase bonemass without any hghs or roids

Bonesmashing, but only evidence we got is anecdotal so do it at ur own risk

build a time machine, get your mother to fuck richard ramirez, prosper.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, xevuxia, nathan and 1 other person
How to increase bonemass without any hghs or roids
its very hard to do naturally but i think boron+calcium along with bonesmashing is effective , try eating more foods rich of boron such as dates and raisins and increase calcium intake , works only if youre -18

C
its very hard to do naturally but i think boron+calcium along with bonesmashing is effective , try eating more foods rich of boron such as dates and raisins and increase calcium intake , works only if youre -18
Can I also drink prune juice?

It's possible to get results from bonesmashing naturally, and I don't really see any down sides as long as you know what you're doing.

There isn't really any other way to change your bones naturally

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21
It's possible to get results from bonesmashing naturally, and I don't really see any down sides as long as you know what you're doing.

There isn't really any other way to change your bones naturally
cope
How wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones so the only possible way to bonesmash for thicker bones is by impeding the activity of osteoclasts using certain drugs that cost a lot and require prescription