Bones densty

D

Deleted member 29243

Iron
Joined
May 1, 2023
Posts
24
Reputation
4
Is low bone density in the face itself a fault or is it a fault if it harms the jaw, zygomatic bones and other characters? It is still possible to be beautiful with bad bone density (obviously not in an extreme case, I mean like a female-level dense bone in a male face)
 
Is low bone density in the face itself a fault or is it a fault if it harms the jaw, zygomatic bones and other characters? It is still possible to be beautiful with bad bone density (obviously not in an extreme case, I mean like a female-level dense bone in a male face)
Is bone density a flaw in essence?*****
I'm sorry for the bad english
 
pretty boy max if u got bad bone density
 

Similar threads

GodzillaTheWise
Replies
1
Views
18
Gurt.
Gurt.
inceldqn
Replies
11
Views
75
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
JamesMTN927
Replies
19
Views
198
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
wigglethatshakethat
Replies
1
Views
60
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
mexicanmogg8r
Replies
4
Views
100
iperxi
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top