Bones>Muscle

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
I can’t accept my body. Narrow shoulders and/or Wide pelvic bone on a man= Trash.

Im not short, and my shoulders are 18.5”, but my hips are so wide it looks like I could give birth to triplets.

This ruins all aesthetics. Waist is the most important feature of your body, it will make or break it, like your eyes and nose will make or break your face.

A skinny wide-shouldered slim waisted man will always look more masculine then a narrow-shouldered wide waisted gymmaxxed man.

The only solutions I can think of is clavicle extension, pelvic bone shaving, And fat grafts into the lower ribs to look more blocky instead of an hourglass figure. Don’t know if any of these have been done though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Effortless, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
clavicle lenghtening surgery should already make you much more aesthetic tbh

But pelvic bone is my biggest problem, it is shaped like a pear. Like squidward when he ate all the krabby patties.

I didn't even know clavicle lengthening surgery was real. Where can I get it done?

Bone shave hips

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Train upper body and back a lot, if you have wipe hips you need to go for stable look like Jason statham

Pics?I have the same problem but i think it can be fixed with a wider waist,my problem is due to narrow ribs,my pelvic bones aren't that big but they definetely don't help

daily reminder

Attachments

• 3a5 (1).jpg
    3a5 (1).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 65
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Clavicle Lenghtening produces underwhelming results in most cases

If youre severe framelet blast roids, if just slightly just forget
Face > Height > Dick > Frame