BONES STATS THREAD : What's the size of your "main" bones ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I dont know if I measure well but i'm 178cm (5'10 I think) and here my stats :

Keep in mind everything is not straigth so if I add everthing i'm 6'0 maybe but I didn't take good measure, only my global height measure is accurate

Femur : 50cm
Tibia : 45cm
spine : 68cm (I have a scoliosis)
foot bone : 8cm
occipital + parietal length : around 10cm
clavicle : around 18cm (I don't have straight clavicle)
scapula : too hard to fucking measure
wrist : 16,5 cm (i'm wristcel asfuck)

I know this is incel tier bones measures BUT what do you think about PROPORTIONS, are my PROPORTIONS good or not ? If not what bones is too small in comparaison to an other ?

For example, should I gain more length on tibia or femur or spine to be more proportionate ?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
I'm fucking curious about what bone make someone taller, share your stats please
BTW : I didn't measure skull bones because i'm lazy asfuck

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm 6'1 with the same leg length as my 6'3 dad and my mom's shoulder is higher than mine sitting next to her and she is 5'6, longer torso than mine. I won.

I'm 6'1 with the same leg length as my 6'3 dad and my mom's shoulder is higher than mine sitting next to her and she is 5'6, longer torso than mine. I won.
What's the length of your femur, spine and tibia ?

Did you measure overall bone length or to joint centres?

Someone needs to write an ISO standard for body dysmorphia.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and Deleted member 51465
Did you measure overall bone length or to joint centres?

Someone needs to write an ISO standard for body dysmorphia.
Yeah that's what i'm saying, I want some fucking ISO standard like you said so I can better understand where are my failos

I measured joint to centers but it's not really accurate as I said

Yeah that's what i'm saying, I want some fucking ISO standard like you said so I can better understand where are my failos

I measured joint to centers but it's not really accurate as I said

Best you can do is find some studies to compare to where they will be very exact about their measurement reference points. I remember finding one about tibia and femur length but mine were dead average and my wingspan is short for my height so I’m not a LL candidate.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027