bones - the majority of one's attraction?

Crisick

Crisick

White
From what i'm seeing irl, it seems like bones are number 1.
I mean your overall faceshape and skull size seem to be foremost in a attractive face - yet some claim that eye area is a king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, humanoidsub7, Mr. President and 2 others
9C636AD1 B82E 4B5F 90EB 42D07F032C2A

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, kebab and 2 others
How else could I be so good looking

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, BrutalMogger, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
@Gengar thoughts? i rarely see you in these type of discussions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and kebab
Bones get groans, eyes are the prize.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Crisick
Bones is cope when you realise that roidpill and carpill are the truth
No bones for me when I am dbol gobbler and test injector

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
eyes mog but only if bones are somewhat decent

Btw you can’t see my bones rn e2 levels destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hizzy, Crisick and WishIwasChico
3892382 710204EE D2DA 4590 9A4B AF0FAE4A2935

My honest reaction to what you just said

• JFL
Reactions: hizzy, BrutalMogger, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Disagree cuz bones is also clavicles, waist, hips, height, skull shape, wrists, ankles etc
fair didnt think about that tbh

• +1
Reactions: kebab
3887556 7BD57D68 AE34 4CBF BA3F 89FA3E4FE282

Wait I though this was @worldmog
Who is this then?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico and Crisick
6B10EF57 3A67 428A AD46 23890687D44B
50B17E49 028B 40A7 BEC9 272865E832C5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Crisick
There’s more to it but yeah, a robust bone/skull is the epitome of “good looking” to normies irl

Especially have a tall rectangular skull

• +1
no more than just bones, soft tissue also sits on top of that which can help with harmony. Chico arguably has mid tier facial bones but because of how the soft tissue sits on the skull,; eyes, mouth, nose, facial fat and muscle distribution is what causes him to be highly attractive. But Barrett's bones are insane to the point where some people think he's an alien.

There's a reason why some fucks beard fraud and have thick eyebrows and clear skin yet no bones but foids still find them attractive, why harmony, contouring

Bones + Soft tissue + Harmony all matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 49008 and Crisick
no more than just bones, soft tissue also sits on top of that which can help with harmony. Chico arguably has mid tier facial bones but because of how the soft tissue sits on the skull,; eyes, mouth, nose, facial fat and muscle distribution is what causes him to be highly attractive. But Barrett's bones are insane to the point where some people think he's an alien.

Bones + Soft tissue, + Harmony
do you think good chin jaw cheekbones are more worthy than a good eye area?

too many variables, maybe in the case of say robert pattinson since he's technically recessed and his eye area ok, but his lower 3rd is top tier which saves him.

But then my avi, Christian bale has good eye area and mid lower third yet he's also attractive to women. The other features are what allows them to get away with these flaws. However they won't be on top tier look attractive like chico, jon k, gandy etc

• +1
too many variables, maybe in the case of say robert pattinson since he's technically recessed and his eye area ok, but his lower 3rd is top tier which saves him.

But then my avi, Christian bale has good eye area and mid lower third yet he's also attractive to women. The other features are what allows them to get away with these flaws. However they won't be on top tier look attractive like chico, jon k, gandy etc
Bro I have your pics in Dm btw

But what would the average person benefit more from?

it's not even close to me, bones are way more important they eye area

• +1
But what would the average person benefit more from?
don't know man again average can be anything it depends on how all these variables sit think of it like a skill attribute maker with different choices.
If you've played a game and made say a nba 2k player or fifa player amazing at one thing but below average at others, it balances to be average. or you balance all the skill points out so the person is overall average everywhere.

There's a base where everyone is, and only certain improvements can be done before you are in the shitter, aka botched. Someone migth benefit from a genio another person a rhino. It's all variable

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back