BONES

realt50

realt50

Bronze
have any of you guys had insane bone growth over a couple of months/to a year during puberty? Specifically browbone and zygos. i’m 15 w no browbone or zygos and i’m not waiting till puberty ends so recommend me things

takeing better pictures seems to have worked wonders for many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and BloodClot
You can see insane bone growth in a year of blasting gh. But more bones does not equal more attractive, remember that.

takeing better pictures seems to have worked wonders for many
insanely informative reply brah, i’m asking a question and if you know stuff let me know boyo. just need recommendations, picture won’t help with anything

insanely informative reply brah, i’m asking a question and if you know stuff let me know boyo. just need recommendations, picture won’t help with anything
law of assumption

try bonesmashing mewing subliminals meditation nofap

• JFL
Reactions: lookism and realt50
heard this is pricy obv, i have $1000 saved rn, would you recommend me to get IGF-1 or a custom pubertymaxxing stack?
healthmaxxing first. cut out all goyslop and eat quality meat fruit dairy and eggs

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
healthmaxxing first. cut out all goyslop and eat quality meat fruit dairy and eggs
I agree with this guy, maximize every natural aspect of your life before even considering gh. Diet, supplements, sleep, & exercise

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I agree with this guy, maximize every natural aspect of your life before even considering gh. Diet, supplements, sleep, & exercise
recommend supplements pls, but yh i’ve been eating like 8 eggs daily, hard meats, lean meats, fruits, vegetables, and have absolutely limited sugar. I also eat 1.5g of protein per pound of my body weight. I’m doing great on the diet and exercise, but i’ll double my exercise cuz 3 hours of soccer ain’t enough jfl

at the end of the day its all genetics, just live as healthy as you can to reach your genetic potential