Bonesmahing zygos for hollow cheeks ?

M

maxmax901

Iron
Good idea ?
Do not talk about brain damage idc

I did. Extremely hard mewing and chewing as well and now have hollowish cheeks at ~15% bf

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 15854
I did. Extremely hard mewing and chewing as well and now have hollowish cheeks at ~15% bf
pm pics? im doing similar thing

So bonesmahing + hard mewing + chewing is what I need ?
How much time did it take ?

So bonesmahing + hard mewing + chewing is what I need ?
How much time did it take ?
Chewing a year, extremely hard mewing for 1.5 month, and bonesmashing for some weeks. I don't recommend bonesmashing tbh. I'd say do chewing to develop larger masseters and stretch your skin at the upper area first (important), then do hard mewing, if the arches don't pop out and you're crazy enough, try hammering them at the front next.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 2969
pm pics? im doing similar thing
I bonesmashed my zygos for 2 weeks now but I think that each bone do not react the same way
My left one grow enormously while the my right one has just changed a bit
Chewing a year, extremely hard mewing for 1.5 month, and bonesmashing for some weeks. I don't recommend bonesmashing tbh. I'd say do chewing to develop larger masseters and stretch your skin at the upper area first, then do hard mewing, if the arches don't pop out and you're crazy enough, try hammering them at the front next.
""Extremely"" wdym ? I hard mew for like 10 min in total everyday but not more than that
I don't think mewing is as efficient as bonesmashing to grow bone, excepting raising them which is also important

Go for it I've been doing it and I've noticed something better

Go for it I've been doing it and I've noticed something better
I aim to have Simon Nessman cheekbones but i'm probably just delusional :lul:

EDIT : he seems to have a mf ping pong ball under his cheeks idk how this is possible

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I bonesmashed my zygos for 2 weeks now but I think that each bone do not react the same way
My left one grow enormously while the my right one has just changed a bit

""Extremely"" wdym ? I hard mew for like 10 min in total everyday but not more than that
I don't think mewing is as efficient as bonesmashing to grow bone, excepting raising them which is also important
Why don't you react to our answers?

Anyway. Mewing alone doesn't do shit. Very hard mewing, to the point you feel your maxillary palate is about to crack. Do it lying in bed moving your head from looking up to looking down while pushing your tongue extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

Anyway. Mewing alone doesn't do shit. Very hard mewing, to the point you feel your maxillary palate is about to crack. Do it lying in bed moving your head from looking up to looking down while pushing your tongue extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY hard.
do you push back on hard palate in chintuck or forward on soft palate?

"Crack" :lul:
You do it before sleeping?

rlly curious to see ur results man

I aim to have Simon Nessman cheekbones but i'm probably just delusional :lul: View attachment 1869968

EDIT : he seems to have a mf ping pong ball under his cheeks idk how this is possible
I wouldnt say nessman has an amazing zygos, it's more of a combination of top tier skin tightness, top tier facial fat placement and amount and low bf%

nessmans bone structure would look bad on someone else who did not have his other good traits

to the point you feel your maxillary palate is about to crack
I'm sure your palate is about to crack just form your tongue when bone anchored MSE without corticopuncture struggles to split it open

• +1
Chewing a year, extremely hard mewing for 1.5 month, and bonesmashing for some weeks. I don't recommend bonesmashing tbh. I'd say do chewing to develop larger masseters and stretch your skin at the upper area first (important), then do hard mewing, if the arches don't pop out and you're crazy enough, try hammering them at the front next.
How often did u chew? Did your smile get wider?

do you push back on hard palate in chintuck or forward on soft palate?
I'm just going to ignore the other guy, because he asks, gets asnwers but won't not give a react in return.

Both palates, started off with back palate then soft

• +1
I wouldnt say nessman has an amazing zygos, it's more of a combination of top tier skin tightness, top tier facial fat placement and amount and low bf%

nessmans bone structure would look bad on someone else who did not have his other good traits

I'm sure your palate is about to crack just form your tongue when bone anchored MSE without corticopuncture struggles to split it open
is there a way to tighten skin? ive heard ems device can help fat placement also btw

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

It's not about to crack. Don't confuse what you feel with the reality mate.

• +1
How often did u chew? Did your smile get wider?
Used to do so everyday for an hour or more, not anymore. Smile? Don't know, probably upper teeth max width

• +1
It's not about to crack. Don't confuse what you feel with the reality mate.
would you describe the cracking as ears/Eustachian tubes opening? i get this when i hard mew

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

It's because of his cheekbones that his skin is to tight I think

would you describe the cracking as ears/Eustachian tubes opening? i get this when i hard mew
Kinda, I also had the tendency to sneeze the 2nd and 3rd week, of extremely hard mewing, right after the hard chin tuck. Apparently it's common I had a tingling feeling in the maxillary suture. Probably caused by a vomer that sits on the maxillary palate.

is there a way to tighten skin? ive heard ems device can help fat placement also btw
microneedling is supposed to have a positive effect on skin elasticity, but I have not noticed any significant improvement so far
at like 5 session so far? idk

for the fat placement I see kybella or liposuction as the only solution, to remove/shrink the supranasolabial fat pad, and fat grafts to the undereye if needed seem legit

check out this thread:

I'm still researching tho, so if you find something interesting, DM me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Hard mewing is easy, but requires hard work and time. I have been doing it and saw huge results. My cheekbones are more defined, jaw came forward and palate expanded a little. However I want to make my face wider which I'm not seeing that much.

Hard mewing is easy, but requires hard work and time. I have been doing it and saw huge results. My cheekbones are more defined, jaw came forward and palate expanded a little. However I want to make my face wider which I'm not seeing that much.
do u chew as well?>

do u chew as well?>
Yeah I was chewing really hard seeds. I saw instant results. But I left it for a while because I want to expand my zygos first.

bonesmashing is a meme

Yeah I was chewing really hard seeds. I saw instant results. But I left it for a while because I want to expand my zygos first.
what are zygos brother?