Bonesmash guide [work in progress]

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
[ -disclaimer- ] I am not a medical professional use this guide at your own risk.
  • reasons to bonesmash. Larger and stronger bones and bone remodeling.
  • how bonesmash works. Wolf's law states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. Bonesmash puts pressure on the bone by hitting it.
  • how to bones grow and remodel.
    I don't feel like typing this out so I posted a video
  • Where to hit and where not to hit.
    20201202 040155
    20201202 040056
  • 🟦safe to hit
  • 🟪hit carefully.
  • 🟥blood vessels/don't hit🚫
  • note be extremely careful when bonesmashing the ramus and gonial angle sense it's close to a major artery. And be careful in general when bonesmashing the lower mandible. Also be careful near the eyes and when hitting nose. Be careful also when hitting the orbital vector.
  • How to bonesmash. You can bone smash with any hard object. I personally prefer my fist. I seen massage guns and they seem promising. But I haven't used one so I'm not recommending it personal.
  • note. Use a mouth guard or put a towel in your mouth.
  • note. you should Bonesmash for 45/30 minutes bonesmash each area for around five minutes make sure you do every area evenly use a timer.
  • note. Do not hit to hard!
  • Schedule/routine
  • 🟩 Everything else
  • 🟧 Lower mandible
  • 🟨 Orbital vector
  • ⬛ rest day/break
    20201202 054825
    20201202 054202
    20201202 053912
    20201202 053834
    20201202 053458
    20201202 053411
  • Possible method for nose. If you have a bump on your nose you can hit the areas next to it to make it appear straighter.
    20201202 060108
  • Vitamins. k2 mk-4 mk-7 d3 10,000-20,000

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NeoCousteau, zeshama, Ark and 33 others
first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5875
I accidentally posted the off-topic instead of looksmaxing:kys:

tags @RAITEIII @MarkCorrigan @Fuckmachine @thehealingfields @Matheus @bugeye

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Matheus, bugeye, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
mirin bro will read it later but i bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Mirin your hard work bro😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 9380
  • Love it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, fingoliansubhuman, HQNPmaxxing and 8 others
55C27AD6 2A8A 46ED A4F2 8ABFAD8E77A1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5875
bump

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
[ -disclaimer- ] I am not a medical professional use this guide at your own risk.
  • how bonesmash works. Wolf's law states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. Bonesmash puts pressure on the bone by hitting it.
  • Where to hit and where not to hit. View attachment 842666View attachment 842668
  • 🟦safe to hit
  • 🟪hit carefully.
  • note be extremely careful when bonesmashing the ramus and gonial angle sense it's close to a major artery. And be careful in general when bonesmashing the lower mandible. Also be careful near the eyes and when hitting nose. Be careful also when hitting the orbital vector.
  • How to bonesmash. You can bone smash with any hard object. I personally prefer my fist. I seen massage guns and they seem promising. But I haven't used one so I'm not recommending it personal.
  • note. you should Bonesmash for 45/30 minutes bonesmash each area for around five minutes make sure you do every area evenly use a timer.
  • Schedule/routine
  • 🟩 Everything else
  • 🟧 Lower mandible
  • 🟨 Orbital vector
  • ⬛ rest day/break View attachment 842734
  • Possible method for nose. If you have a bump on your nose you can hit the areas next to it to make it appear straighter.View attachment 842749

mirin'. also bonesmashing can lead to permanent gains if you do consistently, the upper part of my wrist is thicker than my lower because i've hit it more. can't be swelling because i haven't smashed in 10 days. actually looks freaky ngl

• +1
Bumping cuz you aight

• Love it
bumpo

• +1
if I wanted to bonesmash the sides of my chin to make it broader would this be?
🟦safe to hit
or

🟪hit carefully.

• +1

• Love it
if I wanted to bonesmash the sides of my chin to make it broader would this be?
🟦safe to hit
or

🟪hit carefully.
🟪 when you hit the sides it rattles your head so be careful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fingoliansubhuman and Deleted member 9670
🟪 when you hit the sides it rattles your head so be careful.
ye I noticed that I've only tried hitting lightly I'm too scared

• +1
ye I noticed that I've only tried hitting lightly I'm too scared
you can hit the sides safely just make sure you're not rattling your head too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Lifefuel tbf, all i really want is bigonial width (too same width as zygos)so i chewmaxxed for a while and now my face looks bloated as fuck, hoping too achieve some actual bigonial width from bonesmash and have an angular slayer jaw!

Where abouts on my gonial should i hit to get a wider faw from front appearance would you say?

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Or are you saying to hit all up and down the red highlighted area? Or just on the tip where the arrow is pointed? Sorty for my confusion
the whole area but be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and jackieboy21
the whole area but be careful.
Ahhh ok cheers i got confused a bit, careful because of the blood vessel or careful because of assymetry, should you hit lightly around this area

• +1
And sorry for being a dickhead and askingso many questions but lastly, can you hit underneath chin to increase chin height?

• +1
Ahhh ok cheers i got confused a bit, careful because of the blood vessel or careful because of assymetry, should you hit lightly around this area
hit carefully because both if you get asymmetries you probably can just even It Out by hitting an area more than the others
And sorry for being a dickhead and askingso many questions but lastly, can you hit underneath chin to increase chin height?
yes

• +1
hit carefully because both if you get asymmetries you probably can just even It Out by hitting an area more than the others

yes
Cheers for being patient, massive help, ill report back with before and afters once im done to help validate this thread, best of the best potential imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5875
I've bonemashed before, you can hit certain parts of your cheekbones and they will for sure grow but if you stop it will go away and the growth won't be symmetrical.

• +1
I've bonemashed before, you can hit certain parts of your cheekbones and they will for sure grow but if you stop it will go away and the growth won't be symmetrical.
How long do you have to keep going for?

image1.png
unknown.png

Here's my bonesmashing progress, went from puny incel wrist to average-above average. wolff's law is legit. and no this isn't from puberty as i was in my late 18's in the before and barely 19 in the after

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 5875
What do you use to bonesmash

results

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Where to hit and where not to hit. View attachment 842666View attachment 842668
  • 🟦safe to hit
  • 🟪hit carefully.
  • Schedule/routine
  • 🟩 Everything else
  • 🟧 Lower mandible
  • 🟨 Orbital vector
  • ⬛ rest day/break View attachment 842734
  • Possible method for nose. If you have a bump on your nose you can hit the areas next to it to make it appear straighter.View attachment 842749

I can smash zygos daily?

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
thanks for the guide started to see improvements with my cheekbones and i can feel my gonions have gotten bigger and are a lil more outwards, just had a question does gymmaxxing actually improves bone density or nah it's cope ?

thanks for the guide started to see improvements with my cheekbones and i can feel my gonions have gotten bigger and are a lil more outwards, just had a question does gymmaxxing actually improves bone density or nah it's cope ?
How long do you bonesmash ?

I need to slim my nose, where do i hit? Good thread btw.

any movement improves bone mineral density. movement * intensity, diet, rest.