bonesmash knuckles and wrists to punch harderr

I

illoan82

Banned
will this make me punch harder?

no. It will make your pain tolerance go highe ras your bone are strogner and you will be able to hit things harder without getting hurt yourself. So in a way i guess yes. But the actaul force of the pucnhing comes fro mthe muscles. Triceps, shoulder,chest, lats,etc

Don't bonesmash wrists, after i punched the walls of my room for 20 mins many times my knuckles are bigger and i don’t feel pain anymore while punching.

will this make me punch harder?
Punching harder will make your wrists and knuckles thicker through microfractures, which will make your punch even harder... But will also give you manly hands (which I don't want to have, only admire it on other guys)

Also beware of arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, these can fuck you up real good... Read some Kung Fu manuals for proper instructions.

Don't bonesmash wrists, after i punched the walls of my room for 20 mins many times my knuckles are bigger and i don’t feel pain anymore while punching.
You have literally HANDicapped yourself (no pun intended!)
Congratulations 🤭

You have literally HANDicapped yourself (no pun intended!)
Congratulations 🤭
Bigger knuckles= little to no pain while punching= hitting foids more powerful. I can bonesmash their face for free and better now.

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
Bigger knuckles= little to no pain while punching= hitting foids more powerful. I can bonesmash their face for free and better now.
If you can't punch, just take off both socks, put one inside the other, stuff it with gravel then go BAM on DEM' 🤭

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover