bonesmash this area for pct

jurmytm

jurmytm

future chad
Screenshot 20190923 172203 Gallery

taking d3+k2 (also bs cheekbones)
maybe not a big difference but maybe it works? bcs the bones get bigger and maybe turns the eye, or gets the skin in that area more up or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, AscendingHero, Lorsss and 3 others
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Could be legit if bonesmashing is legit. Though must be painful AF to smash these

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, GoMadAndSTFU and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
justruinyourface theory

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
Imagine if this shit actually works and were just maaking fun of ih

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, StalinCel, hairyballscel and 6 others
View attachment 118273
maybe not a big difference but maybe it works? bcs the bones get bigger and maybe turns the eye, or gets the skin in that area more up or some shit.
d3+k2 is a fucking meme.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 2810 and jurmytm
@Deliciadecu what do you think about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I'm not that knowledgeable about bonesmashing, but that shit wouldn't work.

NCT/PCT depends only on two features:

Supraorbital tilt (Which is mostly depended on the cranial base vaults)
Lateral Canthal Tendon

If it's caused by Supraorbital tilt, forget it, there is nothing you can do about it, you're domed, be grateful if you can even make it NeuCT

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

Look at this guy NCT, there's no room to push the lateral canthal up, it's limited by the supraorbital

Regarding to the lateral canthal tendon, I don't think you can change it's position, but it's more possible to raise the lateral canthus because there's room to push it up.

image01986.jpeg

Regards to your theory, it wouldn't work for a couple of reasons

1- If you bonesmash on the infraorbital rim, the only think you may get if it really increases your bone size would be less Scleral show, your canthal would stay on the same place

2- To give PCT you'd need to elevate the Zygomatic Frontal process

3- taking into consideration that bonesmash theory says that the bone will grow on the opposit direction of the force that is being applied on it, you can't really do that to alongate the ZFP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621, SquareChinOrDeath and 9 others
Bone smashing is BS, if anything you're just going to push the bone back even more making you even more recessed. If just your tongue can push your maxilla imagine what smashing your bone with a hammer can do: The difference is that with your tongue you are pushing the maxilla forwards and with the hammer you are smashing it inwards.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DarknLost and Deleted member 2810
TO ALL THE KIDS READING THIS THREAD: DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID TO HARM YOURSELF.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 2227, jurmytm and 4 others

Lateral Canthal Tendon

If it's caused by Supraorbital tilt, forget it, there is nothing you can do about it, you're domed, be grateful if you can even make it NeuCT

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

Look at this guy NCT, there's no room to push the lateral canthal up, it's limited by the supraorbital

Regarding to the lateral canthal tendon, I don't think you can change it's position, but it's more possible to raise the lateral canthus because there's room to push it up.

image01986.jpeg

1- If you bonesmash on the infraorbital rim, the only think you may get if it really increases your bone size would be less Scleral show, your canthal would stay on the same place

3- taking into consideration that bonesmash theory says that the bone will grow on the opposit direction of the force that is being applied on it, you can't really do that to alongate the ZFP
bridge of bone canthopexy changes the tendon a bit

I propose you try it and come back with the results.

P.S.: My wife has real high PCT. Hopefully our daughters took it from her but a bit less because... I have fucking NONE (Sephardi blood...). Still, they have my brows !

• +1
Reactions: jurmytm

Lateral Canthal Tendon

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

image01986.jpeg

didn't knew slight PCT was so important;I'll throw it away tbh for no UEE /hooded eyes ngl
I propose you try it and come back with the results.

P.S.: My wife has real high PCT. Hopefully our daughters took it from her but a bit less because... I have fucking NONE (Sephardi blood...). Still, they have my brows !
it never began :just marry blond blue eyes compact midface northern woman as a semitic to have gl kids theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and jurmytm
it never began :just marry blond blue eyes compact midface northern woman as a semitic to have gl kids theory tbh
Actually, she is a mix of Flemish/French/Italian with clear green eyes 95lbs/5'2 and it worked for my daughters. 1st daughter is more Flemish / blue/grey eyes (I have only 25% Sephardi then Flemish(50%)/French/Italian), second is more "Italian"
Actually, she is a mix of Flemish/French/Italian with clear green eyes 95lbs/5'2 and it worked for my daughters. 1st daughter is more Flemish / blue/grey eyes (I have only 25% Sephardi then Flemish(50%)/French/Italian), second is more "Italian"
Still, Sephardi sucks for eye area but brows are nice. And these genes are dominant af and hard to get rid of over generations.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dont do it you will get some balck eyes udner eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, jurmytm and Richard_Hungwell

Lateral Canthal Tendon

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

image01986.jpeg

first normal answer bro, thanks alot. i got nct so i'm not gonna do it. appreciatie it
dont do it you will get some balck eyes udner eye
ye noticed it lol

this are of the face is full of vessels.. do u think it'd worth it to get blind ???

dont do this shit idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Lateral Canthal Tendon

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

image01986.jpeg

Could you get implants on the lateral orbital rims to lengthen your eye orbitals?

Could you get implants on the lateral orbital rims to lengthen your eye orbitals?

Do you mean to push the lateral supraorbital up? No.

If it's to make the lateral orbital thicker, yes.

situation.gif

facial-asymmetry-04.jpg

Apparently, you kind of can fix this vertically asymmetric eyes if you find the right butcher cough... cough... eppley... cough... cough

I'm in utter disbelief with this before and after, how the fuck did he manage to raise that guy's eye?! this shit makes no sense, that's almost 10mm of vertical asymmetry, he probably raised one eye and lowered the other, imagine risking going blind on both eyes JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you mean to push the lateral supraorbital up? No.

If it's to make the lateral orbital thicker, yes.

situation.gif

facial-asymmetry-04.jpg

Apparently, you kind of can fix this vertically asymmetric eyes if you find the right butcher cough... cough... eppley... cough... cough

I'm in utter disbelief with this before and after, how the fuck did he manage to raise that guy's eye?! this shit makes no sense, that's almost 10mm of vertical asymmetry, he probably raised one eye and lowered the other, imagine risking going blind on both eyes JFL
What surgery is that? Link to original?

What surgery is that? Link to original?

It's on Eppley's site, before and afters, he doesn't mention which surgery he performed or what he did

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's on Eppley's site, before and afters, he doesn't mention which surgery he performed or what he did
is it possible to have gandy/salludon eye area with surgery when you have slight pct,and kinda decent eye area ?

• +1
Looks like he just tilted the right eye up. Perhaps a cantho and orbital rims

Looks like he just tilted the right eye up. Perhaps a cantho and orbital rims

Yeah, looking more closely it seems he lifted the right eye lateral canthus, but still, his right eye is so fucking low compared to the left one, he'd have to push the eye up too, and the distance between the eyebrows, UEE and eye is the same on the before and after of the right eye.

This shit makes no sense, I'll probably e-mail him asking what he did on this guy :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah, looking more closely it seems he lifted the right eye lateral canthus, but still, his right eye is so fucking low compared to the left one, he'd have to push the eye up too, and the distance between the eyebrows, UEE and eye is the same on the before and after of the right eye.

This shit makes no sense, I'll probably e-mail him asking what he did on this guy :lul:
If you do please share

Lateral Canthal Tendon

ho4HaMH.png

chxZtBa.jpg

image01986.jpeg

So more straight eyebrows = slayer?

Images 1

Already have pct
MindlessShyDungbeetle size restricted

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
View attachment 118273
why not saving money for implants or fat graft?