1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Fiqh and blmratiopiggypoop
angle frauding

• +1
Reactions: fagtard, FrankOcean, mirrormogger and 2 others
angle frauding
no purpose in doing it, you can clearly see that even if had turned my head on the first pic, it wouldn't have been the same as on the second pic
How do you bonesmash i am also looking to grow my chin its just like urs
I followed a guide, 50 hits with a cold object (medium pressure) then 2 minutes rest then again 50 hits and do it again after 1 day

angle frauding
How do you bonesmash i am also looking to grow my chin its just like urs
what op did is get a swollen chin its temporary just autism

bonesmashing is pure autism it is true that bones grow stronger but hitting it lightly with a hammer will only get u swollen and actually breaking them to the point of regrowth is also gonna be retarded

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, princeofpeace, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
btw it didn't work for brow ridge yet :feelswhy:

bonesmashing is pure autism it is true that bones grow stronger but hitting it lightly with a hammer will only get u swollen and actually breaking them to the point of regrowth is also gonna be retarded
I train martial arts (kind of) and do knucke conditioning and it grew my middle knuckle compared to my left hand middle knuckle

it’s because it’s swelled up from all that smashing, personally i don’t believe in bonesmashing if you are not supplementing it with roids or if not im mid puberty and overdose K2-D3

cope, better sit and do nothing?? no
I train martial arts (kind of) and do knucke conditioning and it grew my middle knuckle compared to my left hand middle knuckle
Yes I also noticed that bc I did kickboxing

exactly that happens to boxers with major force

Dont do it ig i saw someone did it and rhey looked like ape
I dunno what's worse, flat browridge or ending like an ape
it’s because it’s swelled up from all that smashing, personally i don’t believe in bonesmashing if you are not supplementing it with roids or if not im mid puberty and overdose K2-D3
I also take supplements btw

Stop: Bonesmashing
Start: Zapmaxxing

Start zapping your bones with electricity (look into piezoelectric effect in bone remodeling). When bone is stressed, the side in tension creates a positive charge and can lead to bone absorption. The side in compression creates a negative charge, and leads to bone growth. The same effect can be created by applying an electric and/or electromagnetic field. That's all I know, so don't ask me about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Feliezzx and blackout_96_
@PseudoMaxxer im in puberty 15 can it work

@PseudoMaxxer im in puberty 15 can it work

You’re just causing swelling that decreases once you stop smashing your face, it doesen’t work, whoever says it worked for them lied and secretly had surgery, stop hitting your own face.