Bonesmashing and does it work?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Post anything bone smashing related with before and after transformation. I have heard of Indigenous Swiss but I want more information about bonesmashing to see if it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Clout @Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Sny
Post anything bone smashing related with before and after transformation. I have heard of Indigenous Swiss but I want more information about bonesmashing to see if it works.
Its brutal

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Before/after front similar angles:
JgnUHuuCkq9392rUlyAWn8-mx1Z8UXoUR2ccYm9mV5tCztGAgLOwUp4VZGoQri5DjAr5OL39zpsfA7wBwroAFXJDW9vu2bzVhLED-Gq7l5E-PnIJqSM2g1ktHCCI2cmgJMpdIoYTmEQndLA3eBPg3A

Notice my cheekbones are wider
Before/after side similar angles:
oXx6wyDZFm8MvifxwGIYlohNVhdxBDkTc_B6oqtCks2ZcIaT8_tHjKlgxOX2p659DP2n-VM8con0abqZICWEDiSYbpc9LTiLFnsmMfiqenSSsG-yrKVbSPzk8UjqSyWUtR1bsuJ23yorKgd6UDUhkw

Notice increased chin projection

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 21532, weebcel and 4 others
@Erik-Jón thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nice results bro. Did you bone smash your gonions, at which age did you do this and how long did the transformation take?
Started in january at 16 years. The first picture was from november 2021, though. So the transformation was 8 months.

• +1
@Erik-Jón thoughts?
It doesn’t work and it’s bull shit, if anything your LL just weaken your bone structure and fuck uo any actual growth this was made up to trick autistic people, top tier troll

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, Sny and Stopping@Nothing19
It doesn’t work and it’s bull shit, if anything your LL just weaken your bone structure and fuck uo any actual growth this was made up to trick autistic people, top tier troll
Why ru giving your opinion on anything? Your a below average intelligence zoomer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 5892 and Erik-Jón
Why ru giving your opinion on anything? Your a below average intelligence zoomer
Bonesmashing literally does the opposite jfl

workd for me
Sides
after/before

• +1
Bonesmashing literally does the opposite jfl
no it works you grow bone very easily

I dont recommend it you'll look worse after doing it if you're not careful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 5892 and Erik-Jón
I think a big difference between early PSL and current like with looksmax is that there is now much more internet usage and thus you get lots of young and dumb users asking stupid questions like if this works. It obviously does.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, chawaje and Deleted member 5892
How much did you do
1-3 times per week per area for maybe 7 months I don't know exactly how long. each day i smashed i did around 15-60 minutes

Yes 2 times a week usually
damn this shit most likely works then. hope it’s not just facial masculinization from puberty because i’m gonna try this myself and i’m way past puberty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 1901