bonesmashing cope or real?

dark triad

dark triad

its over and it never began
i personaly think its cope but i'll try it on my jaw for a few weeks if there is result
if anyone bonesmashed n it worked lmk

How many fucking threads have asked this you Nigger

• +1
Reactions: piec
How many fucking threads have asked this you Nigger
and the fucking retard says he will do it for a "week" to see if its cope :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGER ITS LIKE U GO TO THE GYM FOR A WEEK TO DECIDE IF ITS COPE

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and pentamogged9000
i personaly think its cope but i'll try it on my jaw for a few weeks if there is result
Yeah it’s legit. Idk about doing it on your jaw though. Chin + bow ridge + zygos cheeks is probably the most acceptable areas to do it

• +1
Reactions: dark triad
and the fucking retard says he will do it for a "week" to see if its cope :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGER ITS LIKE U GO TO THE GYM FOR A WEEK TO DECIDE IF ITS COPE
easy there
chill brah
im high n idk wtf im doin anymore:feelsgood:

it makes bones larger, but not necessarily always in a good way, asymmetry is very common with it

not going to even start on nerve damage and those types of risks

I always say this but if you're genuinely contemplating bonesmashing, then the bones in your head have most likely already faced the maximum amount of blunt trauma so there's no point anyway.

• So Sad
It's autismo. Think about it, it's like if you asked a cavemen how to change your face. You really think smashing your bones with a hammer over and over again will change your face to be more aesthetic somehow?

• JFL
It's autismo. Think about it, it's like if you asked a cavemen how to change your face. You really think smashing your bones with a hammer over and over again will change your face to be more aesthetic somehow?
i mean there are transformations

i mean there are transformations
Where ? I refuse to believe. It just doesn't make any sense. How does hurting your skull over and over make it look better lol