Bonesmashing exposed to 1m ppl

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Fuck Brett maverick
Screenshot 2022 12 12 20 35 46 326 commiuivideoplayer

P.s dude said chewing gum (the one he's promoting lately) and mewing can give you Sean o pry eye area :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21044 and 6 others
its ovER whats your CHOice

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
there was a secret group that I was part of (possibly around 2016) that was discussing this shit + weighted facepulling and trying to get any lookism threads about bonesmashing deleted

If only they knew how futile their efforts would be

Bonesmashing is cope though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, ungewist, Drosyblue and 8 others
there was a secret group that I was part of (possibly around 2016) that was discussing this shit + weighted facepulling and trying to get any lookism threads about bonesmashing deleted

It's not cope. I have results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BountyKiller96, Sigmapsycho, aBetterMii and 4 others
even mfs from pakistan are watching him jfl, over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 3672 and Tylermax
this is why height matters so much nowadays

too many people trying to be good looking, it’s not as special as it once was

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tylermax
@Ekil73_YT you're famous now

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 1901
Bonesmashing is legit i have results in one year.

Although gains are slow and may take 2 to 3 years to have full effect. depending on your starting base.

of course it won't fix your recessed maxilla and jaw but i think bonesmashing is necessary to ascend as a boneless man.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, BountyKiller96, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
This is good, bone smashing gains aren’t insane so it means normies and retards will get stuck on mewing and bonesmashing and won’t realize they need surgery

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 17920, LowTrust and 1 other person
Bonesmashing is legit i have results in one year.

Although gains are slow and may take 2 to 3 years to have full effect. depending on your starting base.

of course it won't fix your recessed maxilla and jaw but i think bonesmashing is necessary to ascend as a boneless man.
What was your frequency?

once per week.

started gently because i was boneless cuck and was painful as fuck.

now i can wistand heavu punishment and grow bigger.

Brett Maverick is a fag tbh, he’s coping with his channel dying.

He only got popular off of stupid mewing videos and then tried to transition to vlogs and other shit and realized he has a bland ass personality and nobody cares about him or his life.

Thus, now he’s back at it again, trying to revive his channel.

bonesmashing is always underated here i don't know why.

we have plenty of proof that it works on users here : Curlyheadjames ( browridge only ) , indigenous swiss , astrosky, 2dk2, myself, others

It just will add bonemass overtime where you need it, final results are natural looking and long lasting.

however as stated you need to wait at least 6 months to 1 year to get your first results and you have to suffer a lot and hit hard to get them.

and it won't fix your NCT or give you a free bimax with CCW so don't expect LTN recessed maxilla becoming Chad after 2 years of bonesmashing only.

i think it is a good looksmaxx along surgeries to improve your bonemass ( as 80 % of sub HTN here obviously lack).

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Drosyblue and SteveRogers

we have plenty of proof that it works on users here : Curlyheadjames ( browridge only ) , indigenous swiss , astrosky, 2dk2, myself, others

It just will add bonemass overtime where you need it, final results are natural looking and long lasting.

however as stated you need to wait at least 6 months to 1 year to get your first results and you have to suffer a lot and hit hard to get them.

and it won't fix your NCT or give you a free bimax with CCW so don't expect LTN recessed maxilla becoming Chad after 2 years of bonesmashing only.

i think it is a good looksmaxx along surgeries to improve your bonemass ( as 80 % of sub HTN here obviously lack).
It's underrated because it's retarded, dangerous and for low iq poorcels that can't afford surgery.

No way in hell I'm taking a hammer and hitting myself with it like a maniac.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
only way to advanced recessed forehead and browridge like us.

Eplley's browridge implants are expansive and uncanny.

So far no brain damage maybe when i ll be 70 i'll get alzeihmer but I don't care better than being Incel during my prime.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, humanoidsub7 and BountyKiller96

It’s legit not, if you knew what I knew, I’ve seen it give results compared to a few ml of filler (chin).
Just make sure you don’t do your outer orbitals, it will inevitably look shit, just focus on your chin and directly under your eye.

• +1

That's true I've bonesmashed aswell and gained results a good way to look at it in terms of progress is like this

Imagine a sheet of paper on a table it is so flat there is no differentiating height in table then put another peice of paper on top of that one, still no change paper is so thin, however once you do it 8 or 10 times you'll notice the layers of paper adding up and it's like a millimetre thick now 20 or 30 times and it's heaps thick like a book

This is how I analogies bonesmashing every time you place a peice of paper down that's one bonesmashing session you won't see anything straight away but in months there's awesome results

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BountyKiller96 and Drosyblue

So Bro what could fox nct? Some people say facepulling or thumbpulling. What do you think about that?

Wait do you guys actually bone smash? Hahahah that's ridiculous. It doesn't matter if a lot of people know what it is, the majority of people will see how stupid it is, so don't worry about that

So Bro what could fox nct? Some people say facepulling or thumbpulling. What do you think about that?
NCT is genetic , death sentence sorry.

that s why a lot of MENA/indian and blacks got bug eyed .

• +1