Bonesmashing (Eye area)

xnejoa

xnejoa

Iron
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Posts
41
Reputation
24
I need to grow my supras and infras, and specially my supras cause I got a negative hooding tilt while having neutral/poitive ct
What do I hit the bones with and how currently?
 
Negative hooding tilt doesn't matter if you have good ct, no need to bone smash
 
  • +1
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123
niggas trynna fix a soft tissue propblem with more soft tisue lol.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xnejoa
Negative hooding tilt doesn't matter if you have good ct, no need to bone smash
It kinda matters if your positive ct is just subtle or neutral, like for example look at hexum, normiess think he got a nct and clown him when all he got is negative hooding
 
I need to grow my supras and infras, and specially my supras cause I got a negative hooding tilt while having neutral/poitive ct
What do I hit the bones with and how currently?
wouldnt do infras for supras use fist every other day 150 reps
 
It kinda matters if your positive ct is just subtle or neutral, like for example look at hexum, normiess think he got a nct and clown him when all he got is negative hooding
Because those normies have autism or are retarded, don't listen to them
 
i mean its mostly fear mongering with people saying you could "go blind" or your eyes will get paralyzed, thats most likely not going to happen unless you fucking shatter your orbital so lighter taps for infras would be fine idk how much progress youll see though
 
  • +1
Reactions: xnejoa
i mean its mostly fear mongering with people saying you could "go blind" or your eyes will get paralyzed, thats most likely not going to happen unless you fucking shatter your orbital so lighter taps for infras would be fine idk how much progress youll see though
I see the point, I guess I wouldn't do both things at the same time since I think that there are lots of nevers there. I would prioritize supras I guess
 
i mean its mostly fear mongering with people saying you could "go blind" or your eyes will get paralyzed, thats most likely not going to happen unless you fucking shatter your orbital so lighter taps for infras would be fine idk how much progress youll see though
bump
 

Similar threads

hopefullychadlite
Replies
3
Views
31
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
itsoverforstanley
Replies
2
Views
66
shortface
shortface
D
Replies
2
Views
32
ilya202
ilya202
H
Replies
5
Views
69
no1softee
no1softee
A
Replies
3
Views
66
Wrestle
Wrestle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top