Bonesmashing = fucking retarded

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
holy shit stop doing this shit you should be a fucking retarded dumbass to do so and expect a good result

you need to hit your face really hard for only 2-3mm growth and risk of brain damage + unaccuracy of the result because you're just hitting like a fucking dumbass this will make you look bloated/numbed permanently do you fucking realize how dumb it is ?

if you're so determined then just go for implants / fillers , as it's an experienced surgeon that places the exact wanted amount of volume in the exact place without any trauma caused to your bone or your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 17244, Mewton and 5 others
Seethe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
holy shit stop doing this shit you should be a fucking retarded dumbass to do so and expect a good result

you need to hit your face really hard for only 2-3mm growth and risk of brain damage + unaccuracy of the result because you're just hitting like a fucking dumbass this will make you look bloated/numbed permanently do you fucking realize how dumb it is ?

if you're so determined then just go for implants / fillers , as it's an experienced surgeon that places the exact wanted amount of volume in the exact place without any trauma caused to your bone or your brain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Agree never do BONESMASHING or any facial exercises
Maybe a slight massage but not actually hitting everyday you can damage

Agree never do BONESMASHING or any facial exercises
Maybe a slight massage but not actually hitting everyday you can damage
eyelid/skin pulling is legit btw

got positive tilted eyebrows thanks to skin pulling and also my lower eyelid retraction improved a bit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias and VenezuelansUSER
De acuerdo, nunca haga BONESMASHING o ningún ejercicio facial
Tal vez un ligero masaje, pero en realidad no golpee todos los días, puede dañar
Your no is unique bro

at this point im going to try it, listening to the brain damaged swiss guy on youtube

• +1
Reactions: qkz
eyelid/skin pulling is legit btw

got positive tilted eyebrows thanks to skin pulling and also my lower eyelid retraction improved a bit
What did you do?

What did you do?
basically pull the skin of your outer-brow upwards with one finger , and hold for a couple of minutes

i got good results after 1 month / 2 months

• +1
Reactions: newperson
basically pull the skin of your outer-brow upwards with one finger , and hold for a couple of minutes

i got good results after 1 month / 2 months
what did u do to improve ur lower eyelid?

@Bitchwhipper2

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
@Bitchwhipper2
Dont do it anymore.

But when i did it on my chin, i think i got decent results and i can show pics if you want.

I stopped tho because i was damaging hair follicles on my chin, and im tryna grow a goatee

OP is a coper

i heard in Ukraine it's so easy to get bonesmashed nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin

Tbh I just do it for like 10 minutes with fists before I go out to gimme that swelling. Works

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry