Bonesmashing gonions and supra’s are probably the only thing worth doing for dimorphism.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Outward/Flared gonions slayer
AD3F83B2 E79A 4C97 B80E F994E06D9493

Inward gonions incel:
E8A08FBF 220A 44EB B5CE 827B99B2DA75

Gonions determine a lot of your lower third angularity, and are kinda harder to get right with implants. So bonesmashing them can help them flare just a little bit.

High set supraorbital incel;
628561AE 8749 42A1 A7DB C7481E38302D

And vice versa;
752A2FCF 0442 405A 9359 D3F54B97FA29

Supraorbitals are also hard to surgerymaxx (as far as I know) and are one of the important bones that determine whether your a slayer prettyboy, or incel.

get to bonesmashing goyim
The reason why I chose gonions and supra’s is because it’s high reward, with relatively medium risk or so. Bonesmashing other bones might not give you as much dimorphism/sex appeal/or are much easier to surgerymaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, irrumator praetor, Lmao and 2 others
Where are supras located?

What works faster bonesmashing or chewing? Also do u have any before and after pics of bone smashing gonions?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, ChristianChad and 5 others
Atleast take HGH if your gonna just chew. Your loss though.
I personnaly don't need it as my bones masculinizing already at 17 (close to 18 in 2 months)
Let puberty do its job

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Does anyone offer gonial rotation osteotomy?

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
You mean after and before? IF SO LIFE FUEL HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?
2 months of constant forehead pain and potential loss of IQ
worth it though my friends say i look aggressive

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and SolarWind
how hard are you supposed to hit supraorbitals

I hit them as hard as possible for about 10 minutes until they got swollen and noticed my eyes became more hooded, then I stopped.

I did this every fucking day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, amkcel, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
I personnaly don't need it as my bones masculinizing already at 17 (close to 18 in 2 months)
Let puberty do its job
nah
why be chadlite when u can be chad, why be htn when u can be chadlite, etc

Outward/Flared gonions slayerView attachment 1794611
Inward gonions incel:
View attachment 1794617

Gonions determine a lot of your lower third angularity, and are kinda harder to get right with implants. So bonesmashing them can help them flare just a little bit.

High set supraorbital incel; View attachment 1794619
And vice versa;
View attachment 1794620

Supraorbitals are also hard to surgerymaxx (as far as I know) and are one of the important bones that determine whether your a slayer prettyboy, or incel.

The reason why I chose gonions and supra’s is because it’s high reward, with relatively medium risk or so. Bonesmashing other bones might not give you as much dimorphism/sex appeal/or are much easier to surgerymaxx
Your gonions wont become straight or outward from bonesmashing

• +1
Atleast take HGH if your gonna just chew. Your loss though.
Wrong. HGH is only good for bone and organ (includes hair follicles, they are organs) growth. Your masseters are muscles. You need steroids to accelerate masseter growth

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and alriodai
Your gonions wont become straight or outward from bonesmashing
You don’t know until you try.
Wrong. HGH is only good for bone and organ (includes hair follicles, they are organs) growth. Your masseters are muscles. You need steroids to accelerate masseter growth
i mean it may be a gigacope but the swelling from bonesmashing -> the hgh helps it turn into bone . also steroids and hgh are basically same

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

i mean it may be a gigacope but the swelling from bonesmashing -> the hgh helps it turn into bone . also steroids and hgh are basically same
interesting. How can you turn out your gonion if its inward by punching it? You prolly can make it bigger though

interesting. How can you turn out your gonion if its inward by punching it? You prolly can make it bigger though
Even if you make them only bigger they still contribute to lower third angularity, so worst case scenario, you just end up with a wider jaw.
I hit it from the very back
65DC2817 3B49 4457 BC64 F2123B8B45FB

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and nitesik
Even if you make them only bigger they still contribute to lower third angularity, so worst case scenario, you just end up with a wider jaw.
I hit it from the very backView attachment 1794660
How long you’ve been doing it? Did you see any progress?

steroids and hgh are basically the same
No lmao. You know nothing about gymcelling. Do you think injecting hgh gets you the same results as injecting testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Massaters will just make you look bloated unless you have specific gonion shape and massater insertions
this is what i said
if you some sort of gonion defintion and some good masseter insertions, chew asap
it worked for me because i had some sort of gonion defintion

No lmao. You know nothing about gymcelling. Do you think injecting hgh gets you the same results as injecting testosterone?
eren is kind of a pseudo intellectual faggot thinking he's saying some smart shit, you know the type of ppl that you know are slow but see them using "big words" so you think they have some kind of high IQ

everything is genetics, people can't accept that, yes you can softmaxx to be GL but you will never be a chad if you're not naturally born a chad
"muh looksmaxing from HTN to chad!!!"
the difference between an HTN and a chad is so many mm of bones, insertinos, sphenoid bones, angularity of lower third (gonions angle) lips size, teeths, nose size length, and how the maxilla tappers the nose, and I can go on

if u normie or htn just accept it and try to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Lmao and Growth Plate
Aren't there a lot of lymph nodes around the gonion area?

• +1
eren is kind of a pseudo intellectual faggot thinking he's saying some smart shit, you know the type of ppl that you know are slow but see them using "big words" so you think they have some kind of high IQ

everything is genetics, people can't accept that, yes you can softmaxx to be GL but you will never be a chad if you're not naturally born a chad
"muh looksmaxing from HTN to chad!!!"
the difference between an HTN and a chad is so many mm of bones, insertinos, sphenoid bones, angularity of lower third (gonions angle) lips size, teeths, nose size length, and how the maxilla tappers the nose, and I can go on

if u normie or htn just accept it and try to looksmax
😂
like you can’t looksmax most of these
the only thing that’s not fixable from my knowledge is midface length

Aren't there a lot of lymph nodes around the gonion area?
I would try the supraorbital first if I were you.
How long you’ve been doing it? Did you see any progress?
I’ve only been doing it for a couple of days, so no. You can see my supraorbital progress however
Yep
I never said that lmao, i’m talking for specifically about bonesmashing results

Supra/Infra are easy to smash and you see results relatively quickly, mirin your progress

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
Outward/Flared gonions slayerView attachment 1794611
Inward gonions incel:
View attachment 1794617

High set supraorbital incel; View attachment 1794619
And vice versa;
View attachment 1794620

Wouldn’t it be dangerous to bonesmash gonions in terms of potential TMJ? It’s moveable bone

stop wasting your time hitting your head and moneymaxx instead, then use that money to go to the most subhuman area of the planet where you still find those females attractive, congrats, you are a chad in a sea of subhuman males now!

What works faster bonesmashing or chewing? Also do u have any before and after pics of bone smashing gonions?
Bonesmashing

As hard as you can physically withstand without causing brain damage. Im actually dead serious. Measure every bonesmashing session with how HARD you hit not how LONG you hit or how many TIMES you hit. Also use an iron hammer. Thats what I did that worked for me for chin bs but i never bonesmashed orbitals and I can figure its extremely hard and painful and easy to fuck up but I can bet it would be giga worth it. Buying my next bs stack asap and bonesmashing gonions and orbitals or maybe cheekbones or fuck it, all. Its a very good but high risk investment/results ratio. Just don't get brain damage bro

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and lonelycurry

You don't need hgh if u take 45mgs of k2mk4 + mk7 + shit ton of calcium + d3 + magnesium. A very good recovery period would be 2-3 days after bonesmashing.

Wouldn’t it be dangerous to bonesmash gonions in terms of potential TMJ? It’s moveable bone
Yes. You MUST bite down on a towl and you can't bs it for very long, so you'll have to go as hard as humanly possible without dislocating your jaw joint. It is what it is

stop wasting your time hitting your head and moneymaxx instead, then use that money to go to the most subhuman area of the planet where you still find those females attractive, congrats, you are a chad in a sea of subhuman males now!
Or do both, bsing takes like 30mins max