Bonesmashing heels for easy 2 inches of height

nordsmog

nordsmog

Cock mogger
I’ve been bonesmashing the heels of my feet since around march/April. Seen a significant amount of bone growth around the area.

I was previously around the 5’4 range now I’m borderline 5’7. With lifts I’m 5’9, this is a massive looksmax I don’t see many people taking advantage of. Would 100% reccomend

Attachments

• E4B769DF-B601-4402-921A-B3A3321FFCF2.jpeg
    E4B769DF-B601-4402-921A-B3A3321FFCF2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, omarthegoat195, zeshama and 24 others
You nordcuck, stop making these threads. Someone desperate and sad will actually do the things you LARP about and people will get needlessly hurt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emanuel, grooxx, Deleted member 29155 and 16 others
WHAT DA FUQ

now that heel is definitely spurred to hell

thought about it but never tried it. nfortunately that photo looks shopped to fuck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You nordcuck, stop making these threads. Someone desperate and sad will actually do the things you LARP about and people will get needlessly hurt.
What are you talking about Jfl. There’s literally nothing dangerous about heelsmashing it’s a well known technique in the .org community I thought I would just share my results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, zeshama, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
WHAT DA FUQ

thought about it but never tried it. nfortunately that photo looks shopped to fuck
It’s not idk how it looks photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23564
WHAT DA FUQ

@LiteralCaucasian heres a video of it

Attachments

• IMG_9179.MOV
    4 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Veym, looksmidder and 3 others
Where can I read more about this? Other forums? how do I know this is not a meme?

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, poopoohead, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
Where can I read more about this? Other forums? how do I know this is not a meme?
It might be on .is, I used to browse there a lot it was pretty well known. I’m pretty sure that ever since the doomers started gaining traction in this community, many of the old school Looksmaxxing techniques have been lost. Like eye lightening with sun exposure etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and poopoohead
did you use a hammer or just smash ur fee on the ground

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, ascension and Mediterranean
It might be on .is, I used to browse there a lot it was pretty well known. I’m pretty sure that ever since the doomers started gaining traction in this community, many of the old school Looksmaxxing techniques have been lost. Like eye lightening with sun exposure etc
Link?

have fun walking like a retarded pterodactyl.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Jigen and Matthew133
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, poopoohead and 2d v2
Surely, Yes this will surely work and will surely not negatively effect you in any way, surely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, MoggerChad and poopoohead
Surely, Yes this will surely work and will surely not negatively effect you in any way, surely.
Hasn’t for me lol

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and nordsmog
Do you have before after and also detailed method on how you heel smash? How often, what intensity?
I hit with a hammer but tbh just stomping, even though it doesn’t look nt, works as well. I do it whenever I’ve got free time, there’s next to no risk really

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and poopoohead
I hit with a hammer but tbh just stomping, even though it doesn’t look nt, works as well. I do it whenever I’ve got free time, there’s next to no risk really
So how much heel height have you gained? How long do you do it each day? Before picture and after picture?

• +1
So how much heel height have you gained? How long do you do it each day? Before picture and after picture?
1.5-2 inches I believe. And I hit for 60 seconds 3 times a day on and off. Basically whenever I feel like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigDom and poopoohead
bro stop leaking the best looksmaxxing techniques to these normies they will actually ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, yirma19, ripikke and 6 others
its not a meme i grew a jaw frome bonesmashing and mastic gum
How do you know you grew actual bone and not just hypertrophied masseter muscle? Did you do x-ray scans before and after?

How do you know you grew actual bone and not just hypertrophied masseter muscle? Did you do x-ray scans before and after?
because 3 years ago when i started there was no bone, now theres cheekbones, jaws, chin, elbows, fists and browridge

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027, Deleted member 8988 and nordsmog
because 3 years ago when i started there was no bone, now theres cheekbones, jaws, chin, elbows, fists and browridge
What is your age? How do you know that was from smashing and not regular growth?

Lifefuel if not edited. I’ve started heelsmashing 3 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, weebcel, nordsmog and 3 others
What hammer do you guys use to smash? Wouldn't rubber hammer work well for this?
guminis-plaktukas-galvos-skersmuo-65mm-500-g-1861_2103050341161.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
It works but you could fuck yourself up and develop a heel spur, if you don’t have any sort of heel pain right now I suggest quitting while you’re ahead

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and poopoohead
It works but you could fuck yourself up and develop a heel spur, if you don’t have any sort of heel pain right now I suggest quitting while you’re ahead
What is a "heel spur"?

Have you taken any supplements for bone growth? (vitamin d, vitamin k2, etc.)

• +1
Just turn your feet into a sculpture theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
What is a "heel spur"?
Sharp bone growing into the connective tissue in your heel. Makes it painful to walk and eventually turns into chronic heel pain if you don’t treat it effectively.

Atleast it proves that heelsmashing works, you risk fucking up your foot mobility.

I don’t know how to optimize heelsmashing but hitting anywhere near where the ligaments sit is probably a horrible idea

• +1
My doctor prescribed this to me and now I’m 6’4.9183. Delete this thread. We can’t have more competition

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, nordsmog and NECK&VOICE
My doctor prescribed this to me and now I’m 6’4.9183. Delete this thread. We can’t have more competition
Wtf did he prescribe you nigga? A hammer?

• +1
What hammer do you guys use to smash? Wouldn't rubber hammer work well for this?
guminis-plaktukas-galvos-skersmuo-65mm-500-g-1861_2103050341161.jpg
Probably not enough lol I’ve seen people use sledgehammers

• +1
It’s normal for me, I’m not sure what the problem is

Dm pics bro. I want to believe.

I’ve been bonesmashing the heels of my feet since around march/April. Seen a significant amount of bone growth around the area.

I was previously around the 5’4 range now I’m borderline 5’7. With lifts I’m 5’9, this is a massive looksmax I don’t see many people taking advantage of. Would 100% reccomend
Just become cripple at 60 for 2 inches of height theory

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, 2d v2 and nordsmog
  • +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, yirma19 and Splinter901
. Like eye lightening with sun exposure etc
@nordsmog
wtf, sun exposure in the eyes cause increase in melanin production

Wtf are you talking about

Wait,
I heard somewhere that UVA light can lighten eyes
And also exposure to UV light fades dye and maybe pigment as well

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
All your threads are photoshop.

i cant tell if this is a joke or not
i think this would cause plantar fasciitis

Wait,
I heard somewhere that UVA light can lighten eyes
And also exposure to UV light fades dye and maybe pigment as well
It can. Don’t listen to these doomer copers

dm pics please bro

I legit thought this post was real for like 2 mins

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog