Bonesmashing heels for easy 2 inches of height

I’ve been bonesmashing the heels of my feet since around march/April. Seen a significant amount of bone growth around the area.

I was previously around the 5’4 range now I’m borderline 5’7. With lifts I’m 5’9, this is a massive looksmax I don’t see many people taking advantage of. Would 100% reccomend
Gonna try this..

You nordcuck, stop making these threads. Someone desperate and sad will actually do the things you LARP about and people will get needlessly hurt.
Who cares HHHH you don't know theses fag tranny nigger jews irl why would u care?

Bonesmashing also works for your brain, take a hammer smash it against your skull (very heavy hits) [Blood must come out]. Gives you warrior skull and iq skyrockets. That's how Albert Einstein got so smart. If you don't believe me your ipv7 gets leaked.:heart:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
It works, ive done it.

I’ve been bonesmashing the heels of my feet since around march/April. Seen a significant amount of bone growth around the area.

I was previously around the 5’4 range now I’m borderline 5’7. With lifts I’m 5’9, this is a massive looksmax I don’t see many people taking advantage of. Would 100% reccomend
your gonna walk like a cretin
✡️stinky jew✡️