Bonesmashing Maintenance

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
I have been bonesmashing for a year. My cheekbones have grown from non existence to model tier. But I wanna know how to stop the progress since I'm happy with the progress. I don't want more growth. How many times should I smash my cheekbones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 3 others
Blud is asking how to stop his model tier cheekbones from increasing due to bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, JizzFarmer, rand anon and 2 others
Blud is asking how to stop his model tier cheekbones from increasing due to bonesmashing
There is a thing called too much yk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I beg you please send me proof in dm

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Flanked and Deleted member 27452
hi 5.5psl 👋 I hope you’re having a nice night

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and ranierean
the results are not permanent ? i think they are

tbh it doesn’t make sense for it to decrease in size, it isn’t a muscle.
fighters once they stop fighting don’t lose the bone structure they developed from being punched in a fight after retirement

• +1
Reactions: zura
It’s literally just swelling. Just do another session when it starts to go down.

dm me proof

send me proof in dm please

I have been bonesmashing for a year. My cheekbones have grown from non existence to model tier. But I wanna know how to stop the progress since I'm happy with the progress. I don't want more growth. How many times should I smash my cheekbones.
pics or fake

Please tell me if its legit
I keep hearing conflicting takes here

I gotchu check dms
Please send a before and after I need to know if it has actual truth into it if done properly

pm me results