bonesmashing lifefuel (bonelesscels GTFIH)

i already posted a video of me in motion and i still had the same bones same everything because i got accused of fillers and implants multiple times, also got accused of editing my pics and jutting, seems like this forum was made for people to try and ascend then someone ascends and no one believes them jfl, in the video and pics i posted theres clear asymmetry in my jaw and cheekbones which blow the filler and implant larp out of the water immediately because if i got surgery or some type of procedure done it wouldve been done as symmetricaly as possible i also i never saw any size increase in my zygos and chin before bonesmashing consistently, maybe late puberty had an influence in bone growth combined with the supps i was taking at the time.
yea late puberty and supps would be my guess, bonesmashing hits only a small surface area imo ur zygos would have been batter shape if u hadnt bonesmashed

yea late puberty and supps would be my guess, bonesmashing hits only a small surface area imo ur zygos would have been batter shape if u hadnt bonesmashed
dont know honestly, i used a big hammer and some another object that is dense with a big surface area also tried to hit as symmetrically as possible and made sure to cover the entirety of each cheekbone but asymmetry is inevitable with bonesmashing and im thinking about fixing it with surgery in the near future to make my face more symmetrical overall.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and BrahminBoss
Yup I. Did it a few times and told people here but no one listens. Negative side effect is assymetry and bad skin. Also can look deformed if overdone
any ratios I need to measure before bonesmashing or do i just go with what i think is a weak feature?

Attachments

• D220E713-6004-4B18-A050-487D2C2AEE9B.jpeg
    D220E713-6004-4B18-A050-487D2C2AEE9B.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: yyamann
any ratios I need to measure before bonesmashing or do i just go with what i think is a weak feature?
i targeted my weak points and areas i thought didnt have much bone mass

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR