Bonesmashing; my experience and how to get faster results and why I won’t continue

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I’ve been bonesmashing for a month, and in this month I’ve seen notable results. However I won’t be continuing bc I also noticed just as notable cognitive decline. (I might be coping but it’s possibly not due to the bonesmashing but rather a variety of other bad habits I’ve been taking part in) (this is pending further eval))

As far as my routine, I smash my chin using nunchaku for 30 sec per area, and the. I follow it up with vibration gun on same area for same amount of time. I did this once per day (bonesmashing only every other but vibration daily)

I don’t care enough to post before and after pics. But for myself bonesmashing is confirmed however the brain damage aspect makes me not like it as a looksmaxing technique. I’m working on finding alternatives.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pandal, lucifer6969 and Elijah_leo
I can tell u that I get treated differently by men and woman just one month later. If there was a way to achieve the same sort of changes without the cognitive downsides then this would be one of the most mogger looksmaxes. Basicaly diy implants.

Oh and I smashed cheekbones, gonions and chin

• +1
Reactions: pandal
Can you enlighten me up on how bonesmashing affects ones cognitive function apart from anecdote scientifically maybe???

Can you enlighten me up on how bonesmashing affects ones cognitive function apart from anecdote scientifically maybe???
I can’t, I’ve never researched it in depth.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
its a certified cope.