Bonesmashing my zygos for more projection id a 10lb plate good enough

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
use a 50kg plate or ur a pussy

ZyBlLWlAnkT_n0MWi98hLSHnUWlINpcvD-oGYMWD6z7Vvk-BCayYOfSfHA5sPA7KgtQyTI0AckzgMffI_3N0HBZvWoedAzHj4gzqiChcmQ

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2227 and Slayerino
I wish I could give you some of my fkn too much projecting cheekbones/zygos. I did fuck up a little with superhard mewing. All was fine with superhardmewing at first, then my cheeckbones/zygos went ape shit and protrude a bit too much now.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Kingkellz
"Update"
It's so fucking legit the swelling makes my cheekbones protrude so much. It makes my 3/4 look so much more angular and my zygos look sharp. From the front since it protrudes more it makes my suction hold suck my cheeks in a little deeper I dont get hollows but I get dips a little bigger dips like o pry does. My cheeks only look hollow in good lighting but the protrusion just makes me look more angular. If I touch my zygos it feels squishy due to the swelling not sure how long it lasts but it's been 2 hours and it still looks good I did 150 taps from the 10 lb plate each side. I only did my zygo/ ogee curve area and got immediate results. Gonna make a before and after post tmr

I wish I could give you some of my fkn too much projecting cheekbones/zygos. I did fuck up a little with superhard mewing. All was fine with superhardmewing at first, then my cheeckbones/zygos went ape shit and protrude a bit too much now.
Do you you have pics
Could you pm me?

Be careful my dude dont fuck yourself up.

42022436 wood dick on white background 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jesus fuck, what do you need 10 pounds for? I literally get zygos swelling from bonesmashing from my fists, and you wanna use a fucking weighted plate JFL.

Be careful my dude dont fuck yourself up.
Nah I do it lightly but with more repetitions as you dont wanna cause bruising by hitting to hard. Ima start a routine like 2 to 3 times a day morning and night about 100 to 150 times per side.
Jesus fuck, what do you need 10 pounds for? I literally get zygos swelling from bonesmashing from my fists, and you wanna use a fucking weighted plate JFL.
It's just easier to aim and more surface area the edge of the plate is rounded so it doesnt hurt. Preference the plate allows me to be more precise I was doing felt raises with em in the restroom anyway
Do you you have pics
Could you pm me?
Ima make a post tomorrow as I'm to lazy to rrn. Ima let the swelling go down over night take a pic then shower and wash my face a shit then bonesmash and take another pic at same angle and just edit my eyes out its gonna be front and 3/4 angle

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
ive been doing bashsmashing with my fists for 2 years around my zygos and orbitals and i think i have given myself minor brain damage unironically
my memory isnt as good as it was and i get headaches sporadically

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 2227
No bone changes have happened in all the time ive been doing it, I only continue to do it because watching it slowly swell after a hard punch is an insane dopamine rush. Looks bigger while the swelling stays, but really, its retarded dont do it

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
No bone changes have happened in all the time ive been doing it, I only continue to do it because watching it slowly swell after a hard punch is an insane dopamine rush. Looks bigger while the swelling stays, but really, its retarded dont do it
I'm not doing it for bone growth only swelling as it improves me heavily. Dont hit so hard lmao just tap at it with a plate more reps worker better than a few hard hits as you dont risk bruising or damage to brain from the shock you only have to hit hard enough to make the skin swell a bit

ive been doing bashsmashing with my fists for 2 years around my zygos and orbitals and i think i have given myself minor brain damage unironically
my memory isnt as good as it was and i get headaches sporadically

At least you can KO a motherfucker with a headbut if someone disses you.