Vernaculor
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 47
- Reputation
- 14
Can I bonesmash my ramus to increase length?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
lmao delete your account boyo xddCan I bonesmash my ramus to increase length?
lmao delete your account boyo xdd
so u gon tell me or whatim cryin![]()
dont do it.so u gon tell me or what
Why? nerve damage?dont do it.
nigga are u retard ?Can I bonesmash my ramus to increase length?
Spoken like a true retardnigga are u retard ?
ahahah nah you have seen 5 bp edits on tiktok and now u think you know ball . JFLSpoken like a true retard
I popped your hymen buddy calm downahahah nah you have seen 5 bp edits on tiktok and now u think you know ball . JFL
oooo so tuff dudeI popped your hymen buddy calm down![]()
yall both greys suoooo so tuff dude