bonesmashing results

Timmy

Timmy

Master
May 11th, 1 month from now.

I will be the first person on .org to show my bone smashing results. If it works or nah.

I shall seal the deal whether this is copium or nah. All thanks to me… you’ll all know if its cope or hope.

I will be bonesmashing my zygos and brow ridge. Not jaw or chin. I can just wait for beardmaxxing to come and grow out a thick goatee and chewmax for jawline. Wish me luck boys

@Zenis our bet is sealed nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: med, jinnu, Cointoss/Chad/Incel and 8 others

I will be the first person on .org to show my bone smashing results. If it works or nah.

I shall seal the deal whether this is copium or nah. All thanks to me… you’ll all know if its cope or hope.

I will be bonesmashing my zygos and brow ridge. Not jaw or chin. I can just wait for beardmaxxing to come and grow out a thick goatee and chewmax for jawline. Wish me luck boys

Bump

nigga why dont you just hit 1 specific area and show if that works instead of doing 20 different areas and confusing niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, goobermaxxing17 and Feliezzx
nigga why dont you just hit 1 specific area and show if that works instead of doing 20 different areas and confusing niggas
And make myself asymetrically ugly? No thanks. Imma do my brow ridge and zygos. Nothing else.

And I will NOT be leanmaxxing.

Ay, you also better be grateful that somebody is actually gonna do real bonesmashing and not just bullshit out of their ass saying they got results when they wont show pics. I’ll show results 11th may. To dms tho

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, looksmidder, BoredPrince and 1 other person
And make myself asymetrically ugly? No thanks. Imma do my brow ridge and zygos. Nothing else.

And I will NOT be leanmaxxing.
if it works you can fix it anyways? whats a bit of asymmetry when compared to something that can change looksmaxxing forever

Ay, you also better be grateful that somebody is actually gonna do real bonesmashing and not just bullshit out of their ass saying they got results when they wont show pics. I’ll show results 11th may. To dms tho
Tag me

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
if it works you can fix it anyways? whats a bit of asymmetry when compared to something that can change looksmaxxing forever
Hmm… MY FACE NIGGA!! I DONT WANNA BOTCH MYSELF TILL THAT LEVEL. I GOTTA THEN BONESMASH TO EVEN THE SHIT OUT. why dont i just do it to the rest of my face all evenly? Lol

even if it'll work u'll see almost no changes in one month dumb af

even if it'll work u'll see almost no changes in one month dumb af
And post after pic- after 7 days of no smashing to get rid of any swelling
Ensure same lighting and same angle

• Love it

@Blackgymmax @Kamui @PseudoMaxxer @BoredPrince @Beetlejuice @Reformed @Gaygymmaxx @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Instead of hitting yourself 1,000 times why not just hit one time with a lot of force to get the same results in a shorter amount of time?

Instead of hitting yourself 1,000 times why not just hit one time with a lot of force to get the same results in a shorter amount of time?
I do boxing, for 2 years. Hasnt changed shit

Hmm… MY FACE NIGGA!! I DONT WANNA BOTCH MYSELF TILL THAT LEVEL. I GOTTA THEN BONESMASH TO EVEN THE SHIT OUT. why dont i just do it to the rest of my face all evenly? Lol
cause phones cant pick that up lmao thats why you have to show it relative to another spot close to it

Im bouta change .orgs trajectory forever

cause phones cant pick that up lmao thats why you have to show it relative to another spot close to it
Ughhhhh idk nigga we’ll see what i’ll do. Might show a video in motion. Before, after and 1 week after may 11 if its really new bone and not just swelling

Idk I'm just bored. Good luck on becoming Adonis.
Thanks bro, just trying to bust myths and see if its real or not.

Tired of people saying it works, it doesnt work. Why dont I try and put it to the test? Worst case scenario: I get thicker bones. I’ll megadose dairy products to help regenerate

are you going to take any supplements while doing this?

Good luck btw

1st person?? Funky flamingo shows his ogre bonesmashing results everyday niggcuh :feelshaha: (incase ur dumb, am talking about his zygos)

• JFL
Reactions: mewman and Timmy
@Blackgymmax @Kamui @PseudoMaxxer @BoredPrince @Beetlejuice @Reformed @Gaygymmaxx @5.5psl
Take before and after pic at the same time, same lighting and with the same camera

And of course make sure you don't lose any weight or that you don't debloat in the after pic

Good luck

• +1
Take before and after pic at the same time, same lighting and with the same camera

And of course make sure you don't lose any weight or that you don't debloat in the after pic

Good luck
Will do

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Tag me

• +1
tag me

• +1
tag me fag

• +1
Seal the deal after 1 month of trying 😂😂 dnr from there faggot quitter

Tag me nigga I believe

• +1
Dm me when you get results brocel

you are not the first one.

don't do it btw