Bonesmashing supraorbitals for wider eyes

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
This region of the supra ridge, when low set and provided with enough soft tissue, will literally hood ur eyes and cast a shadow right at the outer canthus which makes ur eyes look horizontally wider. I started smashing it and even though it's just swelling (right now), the surrounding soft tissue swells too and my eyes look wider

Personally I think supraorbItal bones are overrated as fuck because it's literally just soft tissue. U can have a homo erectus tier ridge and still not be hooded if u dont have soft tissue. Chris hemsworth is a prime example of a guy with average supras (inb4 his are lowest that's why) that has insane hooding without squinting

20191119 004453

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and ChristianChad
Are you sure about that?

This region of the supra ridge, when low set and provided with enough soft tissue, will literally hood ur eyes and cast a shadow right at the outer canthus which makes ur eyes look horizontally wider. I started smashing it and even though it's just swelling (right now), the surrounding soft tissue swells too and my eyes look wider

Personally I think supraorbItal bones are overrated as fuck because it's literally just soft tissue. U can have a homo erectus tier ridge and still not be hooded if u dont have soft tissue. Chris hemsworth is a prime example of a guy with average supras (inb4 his are lowest that's why) that has insane hooding without squinting

View attachment 167462
Dn rd but you will never look like Tyler maher just kys with that bonesmashing

Personally I think supraorbItal bones are overrated as fuck because it's literally just soft tissue
just rd an excerpt and already knew you were larping or lowiQ

Both lol, but srs will it make any difference if i bonesmash whole eye area?
I bonesmashed zygos saggitally and they respond insanely fucking well. Idk why zygos swell so fast and the swell lasts for so long. What's cool about it is that u decide which part exactly u want to swell up AKA u can give urself higher cheekbones

Dont touch the infras obviously so u dont bruise it

Supras are probably the safest place to smash

Bonesmashing is retarded and it's only the poor man's looksmax. Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to present it as some sort of incel holy grail. Even surgery can sometimes not ascend u at all. Bonesmashing is if ur ugly broke and arent gonna lose anything and u can use it to add legit mass over years to ur bone. I've been smashing like once a week and my blackpilled mom tells me I made legit progress. I smash for like 10 minutes so I dont lose anything tbh it's not a big deal

I may make a bonesmash thread with actual progress pics later
just rd an excerpt and already knew you were larping or lowiQ
That was worded terribly. Obviously supras are bone and they matter to some degree but attributing hooding to them is low IQ. They're just for dimorphism. Actual eye hooding is mostly soft tissue and brow positioning
Dn rd but you will never look like Tyler maher just kys with that bonesmashing
I mog him to death I literally fucked his girlfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
the things we do out of desperateness..its amazing

Wouldn’t smashing the supra orbitals give awful nerve damage considering how many nerves are up there so be next level retarded?

View attachment 167462
All I can say is that your dead in the fucking brain