Bonesmashing works. Kind of

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Well, I did get bigger zygos from bonesmashing, not very symmetrical and aesthetic ones tho....
I still think imma continue it

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 4,161
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Lorsss, IWantToMax and 3 others
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2227
Photoshop?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
did you use muscle massager

lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2621
fucking idiots

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It's swelling

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, noped and GoMadAndSTFU
i would stop while your ahead man, you dont know what kinda damage you could be causing.
can you tell if its actually bone mass or swelling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i would stop while your ahead man, you dont know what kinda damage you could be causing.
can you tell if its actually bone mass or swelling?
feels like bone smash tbh, also I didn't do it for the last 24h

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
feels like bone smash tbh, also I didn't do it for the last 24h
if i was you i would leave it for at least a couple of weeks so if there is any swelling it will go away and then see if your bone structure has changed, for all you know you you could look alot different in a couple of weeks if it is swelling

• +1
if i was you i would leave it for at least a couple of weeks so if there is any swelling it will go away and then see if your bone structure has changed, for all you know you you could look alot different in a couple of weeks if it is swelling
i think Ill do that. or maybe Ill smash the areas around it and get them more even?

IMG 20190823 012435 742

I do it too
Its just swelling , good bye in 24hrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
i think Ill do that. or maybe Ill smash the areas around it and get them more even?
sounds good but i would leave the whole bonesmashing thing all together for a few weeks, just to see what you will naturally look like

• +1
OP show more pics , i never been that far
How much time for this ?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2621
Oh God oh fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1551
Funny enough you looks very good, why even here...

Funny enough you looks very good, why even here...
thanks bro, but you can't see the long mid face and small ipd here. also when I started lookism 5 years ago I looked like a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
thanks bro, but you can't see the long mid face and small ipd here. also when I started lookism 5 years ago I looked like a girl

Your "long" mid face looks more small than the guy in your avi but whatever.

You started lookism 5 Years ago, but what is your age and what you make too for looksmax?

• +1
Your "long" mid face looks more small than the guy in your avi but whatever.

You started lookism 5 Years ago, but what is your age and what you make too for looksmax?
Im 18 now. I mewed all day, helped cause I was young. Tried to get high t, high IGF-1 (most important hormone ever) and a lot of small things which could have been cope, don't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Im 18 now. I mewed all day, helped cause I was young. Tried to get high t, high IGF-1 (most important hormone ever) and a lot of small things which could have been cope, don't know

Your tried or used?

Looks, 5 Years ago you were literally 13 years old, im sure most your changes is just puberty...

Your tried or used?

Looks, 5 Years ago you are literally 13 years old, im sure most your changes is just puberty...
nah, even for my age at the time I was crazy feminine. Once at 16, a guy asked me what I was doin in the mens bathroom, ded srs.

And I maxxed T with exercise, turmeric and ginger everyday, and no deficiencies in any vitamines
Like many times per day ?
I boneshmash like only one time per week
once a day probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
nah, even for my age at the time I was crazy feminine. Once at 16, a guy asked me what I was doin in the mens bathroom, ded srs.

And I maxxed T with exercise, turmeric and ginger everyday, and no deficiencies in any vitamines

once a day probably

Wtf , is the swelling permanant ?

Tap with hammer to keep the size

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, IWantToMax and DianabolDownie
Don't do Bonesmash in one week and post another photo with the same conditions, i want to see.

Op pm me your results with before and after please

nope. can pm you a video if u want

nope

Possible to do with chin? I just want a few mm on my chin from profile side, no need to get bigger, just more forward growth.

God, philtrum falios so many people (including myself). expanding mouth does help tho.