Bonesmashing works if shin conditioning does.

It Doesn't Follow Wolff's Law​

Wolff's law requires controlled, cyclic loading along stress lines to thicken bone. Think targeted resistance exercise.

Bone smashing is sporadic, undirected trauma. There's no control over where microfractures and swelling occur. You can't reshape bone predictably like working out muscles.

Explain this if it follows Wolfs law then
It says you cant reshape bone predictably and you got no control where it gets reshaped. So it doesnt disprove bonesmashing it just says its mostly random

Robust prettyboy=>prettyboy with better bones than normal prettyboy. Beard isnt included at all in robust pboy
you're terrible at looksmaxxing. robust prettyboys don't NEED a beard, it is a multiplier. and no, i didn't ascend cuz muh fat (JFL) but because my face started to look leaner and more dimorphic

You only have hollow cheeks because your bigonial width is really big (not a good thing btw). And your jaw is drfined only cause of the beard plsu u have naso folds frim being fat

you're terrible at looksmaxxing. robust prettyboys don't NEED a beard, it is a multiplier. and no, i didn't ascend cuz muh fat (JFL) but because my face started to look leaner and more dimorphic
Damian kater and vito basso are robust prettyboys and yhey look worse with beards. Robsut prettyboys dont have beards

You only have hollow cheeks because your bigonial width is really big (not a good thing btw). And your jaw is drfined only cause of the beard plsu u have naso folds frim being fat
@dolphlundgren

Lmao Lol GIF

It says you cant reshape bone predictably and you got no control where it gets reshaped. So it doesnt disprove bonesmashing it just says its mostly random
It says it needs internal constant controlled pressure around the stress lines of the bone in order to thicken bone
Bone smashing is random external traumatic pressure.
Your bone might get stronger with bonesmashing but not bigger, because the bone heals itself it doesn’t create new bones. Like when you get a scar and the skin is the same at the end
Think about it for a bit

yo check this schizophrenia out @LilJojo

It says it needs internal constant controlled pressure around the stress lines of the bone in order to thicken bone
Bone smashing is random external traumatic pressure.
Your bone might get stronger with bonesmashing but not bigger, because the bone heals itself it doesn’t create new bones. Like when you get a scar and the skin is the same at the end
Think about it for a bit
You ever tried bonesmashing yet? Explain the results of 100s of autists since 2018 (they often turn into ogres but proves it grows bone)

Heterotopic ossification (HO) means bone grows in tissues where it typically wouldn't. These bone fragments are extraskeletal bone. They often form after an injury. But they may occur for no known reason.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
You ever tried bonesmashing yet? Explain the results of 100s of autists since 2018 (they often turn into ogres but proves it grows bone)

Heterotopic ossification (HO) means bone grows in tissues where it typically wouldn't. These bone fragments are extraskeletal bone. They often form after an injury. But they may occur for no known reason.
I have yet to see a detailed measurement of before and after bonesmashing in same lighting, angle and depth and you too. Only way you can somehow bonesmash is to build a machine to apply pressure all day long into a set bone.

I have yet to see a detailed measurement of before and after bonesmashing in same lighting, angle and depth and you too. Only way you can somehow bonesmash is to build a machine to apply pressure all day long into a set bone.
Anecdotes override anything when the science is this vague. You havent disproved it just burden or proof fallacy or whatever they call it.
Its impossible that all bonesmashers are somehow lying or imagnining results, only non bonesmashers deny change. Individual pics also cant pick up minute bonesmashing changes but over many 100s of pictures I can tell there was massive change.

Anecdotes override anything when the science is this vague. You havent disproved it just burden or proof fallacy or whatever they call it.
Its impossible that all bonesmashers are somehow lying or imagnining results, only non bonesmashers deny change. Individual pics also cant pick up minute bonesmashing changes but over many 100s of pictures I can tell there was massive change.
Was there exact measurements with the same angles? No.
Present the evidence you are talking about retard

dude, that's me, not the guy you're atguing with. and in fact, why the fuck everyone thinks I look indian in that vid
LMAO sorry dude. I meant that I wanted a pic he posted with a beard that you said. You look arab kinda. HTN

It's my dream to get my face deformed like a fighter's shin!!