Bonesmashing works only on eye area

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I dont think bonesmashing makes ur bones bigger maybe denser yes so they feel they gotten bigger.

And the reason it works on ur eyes its because it swells up ur eye and make ur eyes look better from swelling.Also from scar tissue forming to protect the bone. I dont thing u should bonesmash in ur zygos only if they high set (very high set) or in ur chin.Its gonna be swollen and its not gonna look good in these places except ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
I dont think bonesmashing makes ur bones bigger maybe denser yes so they feel they gotten bigger.

And the reason it works on ur eyes its because it swells up ur eye and make ur eyes look better from swelling.Also from scar tissue forming to protect the bone. I dont thing u should bonesmash in ur zygos only if they high set (very high set) or in ur chin.Its gonna be swollen and its not gonna look good in these places except ur eyes
naah if u do the whole zygo including the arch it will look good the main problem for me is the scars I fraud with concealer for that works for me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Zeta
J.U.S.T D.O I.T

nike GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and nathan
also doing the arch works for me cuz my esr is at the higher end but might fuck some ppl up with low esr so don't do zygos, just doing the front part makes it look weird

• +1
Reactions: coispet
*especially if you have high set brows* bonesmashing brow ridge either pulls your eyelids away from your eyelids reducing hooding or makes your eyelid creases deeper and more pronounced
Asians have good hooding because of no brow ridge

Hell yea bro keep bonesmashing your eye so your eye hole gets deeper and my cum gets better stored

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee
*especially if you have high set brows* bonesmashing brow ridge either pulls your eyelids away from your eyelids reducing hooding or makes your eyelid creases deeper and more pronounced
Asians have good hooding because of no brow ridge
naah bro u don't do browridge u do supraorbitals for hooding its harder to hit but that is the focus, also with some angle and tool tweaking it can be made easy

naah bro u don't do browridge u do supraorbitals for hooding its harder to hit but that is the focus, also with some angle and tool tweaking it can be made easy
Whats the difference between browridge and supraorbitals?

Whats the difference between browridge and supraorbitals?
Browridge is the bone thats sticks out in the forehead

naah if u do the whole zygo including the arch it will look good the main problem for me is the scars I fraud with concealer for that works for me
How to avoid scars? Moisturizing before smashing?

Hard mew instead of bone smash. You can feel it in your cheek bones so you know the cascade of forces is reaching them.

Hard mew instead of bone smash. You can feel it in your cheek bones so you know the cascade of forces is reaching them.
Nah I don’t want a weird looking compact midface. I’ve tried it for about a year. Had to reverse the changes because didn’t really like the look.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
currently none smashing the eye area with my airpod case, it’s actually high iq because they are flat cover the entire 🦴

• +1
Reactions: future_
Nah I don’t want a weird looking compact midface. I’ve tried it for about a year. Had to reverse the changes because didn’t really like the look.
I assumed all compact faces already had cheek bones, so hard mewing was more of a solution for long mid face & missing cheekbones.

I assumed all compact faces already had cheek bones, so hard mewing was more of a solution for long mid face & missing cheekbones.
yes but mewing cannot actually grow new bone, it just changes the position and it looks good on some people (i.e horsecels) , while on others the compact midface makes their skull look even smaller

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
U can only minimize scars but will never completely avoid them, u can try different moisturizers, lubes and the one that does minimum scars go for that one, u can use concealer (only a little amount to the scar) to hide the rest of it.

U can only minimize scars but will never completely avoid them, u can try different moisturizers, lubes and the one that does minimum scars go for that one, u can use concealer (only a little amount to the scar) to hide the rest of it.
lube? nigga you put lube on your face?