Bonesmashing works(Sean Strickland)

getmoggedson

getmoggedson

Iron
Even Sean Strickland proves that bonesmashing works
(Sean Strickland is an American MMA fighter in the UFC’s middleweight division. Known for his aggressive style, he excels in both striking and grappling, making him a tough contender.)
IMG 8402
IMG 8403

🧐

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, killuarush, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
you hit lightly with your knuckles, he gets hit by full force by another professional fighter

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Haydez, killuarush and 2 others
you hit lightly with your knuckles, he gets hit by full force by another professional fighter
Who said i do, you should hit with things made of iron, hard

Even if it works you will look uncanny and asymmetrical, just save money for surgery tards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
Who said i do, you should hit with things made of iron, hard
do u realise if u get hit by the punches hes getting hit you would get brain damage, also hes on HGH and steroids

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, Infinite, EzikoIsHere and 2 others
Even if it works you will look uncanny and asymmetrical, just save money for surgery tards.
It works but yes it can cause asymmetry,but you can still kinda fix it

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
No wonder all the fighters have gigachad faces

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
do u realise if u get hit by the punches hes getting hit you would get brain damage, also hes on HGH and steroids
I have a thick neck and big traps, anyway, when you hit you should block your head so you don’t get brain damage or even worse get ko by yourself(you can lie down on your bed and use a mouth guard, but that’s not necessary unless you weight 20kg)

I have a thick neck and big traps, anyway, when you hit you should block your head so you don’t get brain damage or even worse get ko by yourself(you can lie down on your bed and use a mouth guard, but that’s not necessary unless you weight 20kg)
hes on hgh and roid

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Not the same mechanism as bonesmashing whatsoever

He fights because he has bigger bones not the other way round. Yawn.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
He fights because he has bigger bones not the other way round. Yawn.
We are talking about shin bone growth he wasn’t born with that bone already as big as now check the screenshot, nobody talking about facial bonemass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing