Bonesmashing works

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
One year ago I got an incident on my bike and I fell down and hit my mental protuberance (the end of the jawline under your lips) on the right side.

It was swollen but I didnt went to doctor because it wasnt that bad. After like month the water in my chin after the injury was gone but my chin wasnt as symetrical as it was. I thought that somehow I pushed the bone down to be “smaller” like there is a hole but it wasnt the truth

The truth was that the bone got significantly bigger on the right side (where my injury was) than on the left side of my mental protuberance.

It doesnt look better, ruins harmony but at least it can help you with the proof that bonesmashing actually works.

I do not recommend anything cuz I do not know about nerve damage etc but I can say that bonesmashing makes changes in your face for sure after this injury

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, blackpiller006, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
yeah when I was 10 i fell and hit my brow bone I have now deep set eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ASM5, schizo echochamber, darkking and 8 others
if i bonesmash my femur can i grow from 5'4 to 6'4?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: darkking, iam good boy, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
maybe coincidence but i also hit my chin on a fence and had to get stitches for it, that one part of my chin is a bit bigger that the right

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
I talked to some drunk guy on the subway and he said he got hit with a metal rod below the eye and that the bone overgrew in response so he had to operate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, 2d v2, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Show pics for proof lil nigga

Attachments

• 96623F9B-2DD0-48F3-A662-8794CF45CA2B.jpeg
    96623F9B-2DD0-48F3-A662-8794CF45CA2B.jpeg
    476.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zura and humanoidsub7
I guess it's lil more forward grown

Yes why all the boxers and mma fighters have good bone structure on face? It works.

I guess it's lil more forward grown
It is because I was hit from the front so the bone is growing from the opposite direction. Pretty interesting and I will maybe start bonesmasning with some “guide”

Dont you have link for guide? I cant find anything here

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
It is because I was hit from the front so the bone is growing from the opposite direction. Pretty interesting and I will maybe start bonesmasning with some “guide”

I don't know about any, would smash, Chin, Jaw, Mandible, Cheekbones, zygos, browridge, eye orbital, Upper maxilla

Red: Hard hits
Yellow: Carefully
Green: light

Don't use hammers retards, use knuckles.
Every area once till it hurts lil bit every second day.

• +1
Reactions: zura and cautier hasslich
I don't know about any, would smash, Chin, Jaw, Mandible, Cheekbones, zygos, browridge, eye orbital, Upper maxilla

What about bruises on my face? Are they natural after bonesmashing or is it the sign of hitting too hard?

What about bruises on my face? Are they natural after bonesmashing or is it the sign of hitting too hard?
Natural reaction of the body, shows that you stimulated the area and not obliterated

• +1

Using knuckles is giga retarded.

Hammer is the only possibility of it not being cope

• +1
Reactions: 4bhii
Just pick fights with random people on the street and take all the punches in the face

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and wayme

• +1