Bonesmashing

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
is bonesmashing legit? can I just used my fist? and if not, how hard do I go and when do I know if I've done it enough? how long does it take to see results? and can they improve eye area? I've also heard of zygopulling, which I dk if is legit or js mega cope or sum

is bonesmashing legit? can I just used my fist? and if not, how hard do I go and when do I know if I've done it enough? how long does it take to see results? and can they improve eye area? I've also heard of zygopulling, which I dk if is legit or js mega cope or sum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Arummm, Tallman and 1 other person
yo I was wondering the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: Arummm and ThePrinceOfPersia
yea if you want to grow paper thin layers of bone that will take like years to amount into anything really decent or noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
if you have the body of a rescapee from Auschwitz and hit like a cow your cheekbones (zygos,chin..etc) with a hard object (a hammer of preference) you'll see insane result just by touching it you can feel its more dense at least for me

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and Bigmoneyballer
would have recommended clavicular's guide nobody will make your sketchy machine gun
Clavicular is hitting his chin with a baseball trophy it's not even a guide. Why don't you just grab a hammer and hit your face :lul:?

• JFL
Reactions: NerverBegan and Miant Gimplants
why do yall need a guide for this shit just hit your bones with a solid object you pussy‘s

why do yall need a guide for this shit just hit your bones with a solid object you pussy‘s
don't want to overdo it and just make myself retarded, or do permanent nerve damage or sum shit. also don't even know if it works cus seems like half of the community is for it n half isnt

don't want to overdo it and just make myself retarded, or do permanent nerve damage or sum shit. also don't even know if it works cus seems like half of the community is for it n half isnt
it does work, however you have to be very consistent for years which isn‘t worth it imo unless you actually have no bonemass at all

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer

• +1
it does work, however you have to be very consistent for years which isn‘t worth it imo unless you actually have no bonemass at all
My left side has pretty visible cheekbones from my side profile, but I just want to fix my right because it's flatter from years of sleeping on that side. might try it but I don't know how consistent I would need be. Do you think just reducing water retention in my face might be best or something? anything you recommend

that‘s pretty common u don‘t have to worry about that and if you are above 12% bf you really can‘t tell what your bones actually look like

• +1
that‘s pretty common u don‘t have to worry about that and if you are above 12% bf you really can‘t tell what your bones actually look like
im not sure if I am or not, im only 15 tho do you think I might lose maybe some weight in my cheeks with age?

• +1
Thanks, I'm gonna chill on the bonesmashing then 😭 on another note tho, do you have anyway I can maybe thicken my eyebrows? people told me not to use minoxidil cus of age but one of my eyebrows is super uneven and not as thick as the other, so I want to get it better

Thanks, I'm gonna chill on the bonesmashing then 😭 on another note tho, do you have anyway I can maybe thicken my eyebrows? people told me not to use minoxidil cus of age but one of my eyebrows is super uneven and not as thick as the other, so I want to get it better
castor oil or derma roller, if you have light eyebrows consider dyeing them darker

• +1
Hit your face with a sextoy for 3 psl increase

• +1
i still think you should bonesmash. growth plates close. hormone levels reduce with age. ive seen results from bonesmashing and my only regret is not starting sooner. i have mostly fixed my asymmetry from bonesmashing with a massage gun and screwdriver yet it gets more and more difficult to see results as you age. proceed with caution but imho i think you should continue, maybe not too much but still do to fix assymettry

• +1
castor oil or derma roller, if you have light eyebrows consider dyeing them darker
damn I've been doing both, do you know how often to derma roll is optimal? castor oil hasn't done much I don't think but maybe it's the brand 🤷‍♂️ do you get castor oil or have any idea of where to get sum good castor oil?

i still think you should bonesmash. growth plates close. hormone levels reduce with age. ive seen results from bonesmashing and my only regret is not starting sooner. i have mostly fixed my asymmetry from bonesmashing with a massage gun and screwdriver yet it gets more and more difficult to see results as you age. proceed with caution but imho i think you should continue, maybe not too much but still do to fix assymettry
I mainly have assymetry in my cheekbones and jawline, do you have a routine you follow mayb? I'm not sure if I should or not but lmk. when I did it once I used my fist/knuckles, is that good?

Clavicular is hitting his chin with a baseball trophy it's not even a guide. Why don't you just grab a hammer and hit your face :lul:?
the trophy is smart because its wider and the impact will be absorbed is more than one spot so you dont get bruising