Bonesmashing

dark.max

dark.max

Iron
no one will change my mind that Bonesmashing is cope on almost all facial bones because they are to thin and weak unlike the shin bone.
But since the zygomatic bone is a bit thicker can wolff’s law apply on them or will the bonesmashing “results” be just inflammation and bruising?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
jfl at niggers doing no research into it themselves and automatically saying its cope, literally a skill issue if you cant get results

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Alright bro, then you bonesmash, and enjoy the ascension
60fd7f05b5c6ec00c494c95053ee0451

me enjoying my brain damage

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PeakIncels
jfl at niggers doing no research into it themselves and automatically saying its cope, literally a skill issue if you cant get results
Bro bonesmashing was a meme, literally a meme, your more og than me and don't even know that, crazy bro

Bro bonesmashing was a meme, literally a meme, your more og than me and don't even know that, crazy bro
yes, bonesmashing was a meme but that doesnt mean it cant theoretically work. I've legit put hours into researching it and it makes sense that (in my opinion) you could actually make gains on the chin (less likely on zygos and 100% not possible on orbitals)

• +1
yes, bonesmashing was a meme but that doesnt mean it cant theoretically work. I've legit put hours into researching it and it makes sense that (in my opinion) you could actually make gains on the chin (less likely on zygos and 100% not possible on orbitals)
alright then explain how will it work on the chin
bro why would I say it's cope if it worked?
because I was desperate and retarded myself and tried it, didn't work, that's it bro, js I did very light form
on the chin idk
But still, if you think it works then bonesmash your face and hopefully it ascends you
gl bhai

alright then explain how will it work on the chin
bro why would I say it's cope if it worked?
because I was desperate and retarded myself and tried it, didn't work, that's it bro, js I did very light form
on the chin idk
But still, if you think it works then bonesmash your face and hopefully it ascends you
gl bhai
All arguments based on denying bonesmashing working just say that the bone would theoretically become "denser" and not bigger, but studies and evidence point to the opposite of this, whereas the theory that the bone remodelling process makes bones denser and not bigger is just theory.

In a study published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, mechanical loading resulted NOT ONLY IN increased bone density but also in changes to the bone’s GEOMETRY, including thickness and overall size. This can be applied in another study in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology by Christopher Ruff, which showed that repetitive stress leads to morphological changes in the bone structure, including changes in the actual bone shape and thickness (which could obviously be applied to facial/aesthetic gains)

How can you explain the physical changes in MMA fighters faces? It's clear they get a more robust (not necessarily good looking) face throughout their careers. Some also argue with the fact that orthos use internal pressure instead of external to widen the maxilla in whatever procedures, you cant compare these two as it's for two completely different reasons, they use stuff like palate expanders for consistent internal pressure which target the suture lines in the palate to get bone growth and expansion, which is well-suited for the specific needs of widening the palate. Completely different from bonesmashing which relies on external impact to induce MICROFRACTURES and consequently the bone remodeling itself while healing (Wolff's Law)

The process of microfractures healing and remodeling the bone, (driven by osteoblast activity) , supports the potential for enlargement and growth of bones. This lines up with with Zhang’s law of dynamic deformation, which says that applied forces can change the shape, diameter, length, curve, and alignment of bones.

If you actually research what you're doing when smashing you can definitely get good results, but most of the retards here just smash their face randomly having done no research, and everyone else believes its B.S because of how retarded schizo james made it look. "Muh assymetry" can all be avoided if you do your research and learn how to apply a consistent pressure on wherever you're hitting, and even if you were to become slightly assymetrical (completely normal in human anatomy jfl) you could counter it by smashing the other side to remodel to an equivalent form. If you can take a hammer and completely fracture the bone, you can use less force and obviously get the microfractures we want. Most people here are either not hitting hard enough, long enough or doing it incorrectly.
All of the evidence points to bonesmashing theoretically working, not the opposite. You can see the force required to fracture facial bones in this photo, which means that microfractures can definitely be induced (not just soft tissue damage) with lower force by a hammer or whatever other object.

it really is a skill issue when it comes to smashing, if you can apply a consistent and adequate force to the bone you can definitely make a microfracture. I'm interested in why you think it doesn't work?

Facial Fractures: Practice Essentials, Background, Epidemiology

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jbmr.1827
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6213826/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6846251/
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20371

• +1
why not possible on orbitals tho?

All arguments based on denying bonesmashing working just say that the bone would theoretically become "denser" and not bigger, but studies and evidence point to the opposite of this, whereas the theory that the bone remodelling process makes bones denser and not bigger is just theory.

In a study published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, mechanical loading resulted NOT ONLY IN increased bone density but also in changes to the bone’s GEOMETRY, including thickness and overall size. This can be applied in another study in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology by Christopher Ruff, which showed that repetitive stress leads to morphological changes in the bone structure, including changes in the actual bone shape and thickness (which could obviously be applied to facial/aesthetic gains)

How can you explain the physical changes in MMA fighters faces? It's clear they get a more robust (not necessarily good looking) face throughout their careers. Some also argue with the fact that orthos use internal pressure instead of external to widen the maxilla in whatever procedures, you cant compare these two as it's for two completely different reasons, they use stuff like palate expanders for consistent internal pressure which target the suture lines in the palate to get bone growth and expansion, which is well-suited for the specific needs of widening the palate. Completely different from bonesmashing which relies on external impact to induce MICROFRACTURES and consequently the bone remodeling itself while healing (Wolff's Law)

The process of microfractures healing and remodeling the bone, (driven by osteoblast activity) , supports the potential for enlargement and growth of bones. This lines up with with Zhang’s law of dynamic deformation, which says that applied forces can change the shape, diameter, length, curve, and alignment of bones.

If you actually research what you're doing when smashing you can definitely get good results, but most of the retards here just smash their face randomly having done no research, and everyone else believes its B.S because of how retarded schizo james made it look. "Muh assymetry" can all be avoided if you do your research and learn how to apply a consistent pressure on wherever you're hitting, and even if you were to become slightly assymetrical (completely normal in human anatomy jfl) you could counter it by smashing the other side to remodel to an equivalent form. If you can take a hammer and completely fracture the bone, you can use less force and obviously get the microfractures we want. Most people here are either not hitting hard enough, long enough or doing it incorrectly.
All of the evidence points to bonesmashing theoretically working, not the opposite. You can see the force required to fracture facial bones in this photo, which means that microfractures can definitely be induced (not just soft tissue damage) with lower force by a hammer or whatever other object.

it really is a skill issue when it comes to smashing, if you can apply a consistent and adequate force to the bone you can definitely make a microfracture. I'm interested in why you think it doesn't work?

Facial Fractures: Practice Essentials, Background, Epidemiology

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jbmr.1827
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6213826/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6846251/
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20371
don't use fighters as example
fighters have insane testosterone by fighting
your theory tho, looks good, not even theory ig

why not possible on orbitals tho?
its extremely difficult to actually create a microfracture on the supraorbital for example, you can hit it really hard with like the handle of a knife and all you'll end up with is swelling.

• Hmm...
its extremely difficult to actually create a microfracture on the supraorbital for example, you can hit it really hard with like the handle of a knife and all you'll end up with is swelling.
maybe with the right technique it’s still possible to get 200+ grams of force while not damaging anything else

maybe with the right technique it’s still possible to get 200+ grams of force while not hurting anything else
its possible, but very risky aswell considering how vulnerable the eyes are to damage, aswell as the nerves near it.

• +1
don't use fighters as example
fighters have insane testosterone by fighting
your theory tho, looks good, not even theory ig
yeah basically to me chin seems like the most legit because of how theres way less nerves, so it'd be easier to create a microfracture without excess nerve damage or swelling and what not