Bonesmashing

Red_phantom95

Red_phantom95

Iron
if bonesmashing works why does no one post pictures of their improvement?

Because it is an extremely lengthy process. We are talking decades here. I would not advice it. However using your masticatory muscles vigorously will over a long time, lengthen your ramus, and flare your cheekbones. Perhaps even provide more mass at the mention, as the chin has been hypothesized to give a biomechanical structural advance to your mandible. But again, we are talking years and years.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TUSSELEIF, Red_phantom95 and 2 others
Because it is an extremely lengthy process. We are talking decades here. I would not advice it. However using your masticatory muscles vigorously will over a long time, lengthen your ramus, and flare your cheekbones. Perhaps even provide more mass at the mention, as the chin has been hypothesized to give a biomechanical structural advance to your mandible. But again, we are talking years and years.
thank you very much you explained very well(y)(y)(y)

thank you very much you explained very well(y)(y)(y)
If you are still very young progress might be much faster tho. But bonesmahsing is not advised. It would be impossible to achieve any symmetry. However using your jaw muscles should provide an even load over your skull.

Studies show that ramus length, bite force and bizogamtic widht are related. Generally the more powerful your bite is, the longer your ramus is. And the tendons are attached to your zygos and they will be wider and larger as your bite force increases

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Red_phantom95
If you are still very young progress might be much faster tho. But bonesmahsing is not advised. It would be impossible to achieve any symmetry. However using your jaw muscles should provide an even load over your skull.

Studies show that ramus length, bite force and bizogamtic widht are related. Generally the more powerful your bite is, the longer your ramus is. And the tendons are attached to your zygos and they will be wider and larger as your bite force increases
I have 15.8 cm of bizygomatic width but I have a narrow jaw, do I risk widening my bizygomatic width even more if I start chewing, do I risk shortening my face?

I have 15.8 cm of bizygomatic width but I have a narrow jaw, do I risk widening my bizygomatic width even more if I start chewing, do I risk shortening my face?
Danm thats huge. I dont think so. The mandible is much more malleable than the rest of your skull. Shortening of the face, I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Red_phantom95
Danm thats huge. I dont think so. The mandible is much more malleable than the rest of your skull. Shortening of the face, I don't think so.
do you think I better start chewing? I am attaching a photo of my face

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_143550.jpeg
    IMG_20220205_143550.jpeg
    853.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
it seems that you understand a lot, any advice is welcome.

do you think I better start chewing? I am attaching a photo of my face
YOu have a wide face and jaw too. You just need to get leaner man. But chewing proper food should always be done

• +1
do i look low trust? what could i do to improve my face? (y)
You look very low trust. Thug pheno

If you would wanna look higher trust i would shave or trim the beard, and take out the earring.

Thats if you wanna look high trust (not that being high trust is better anyways)

Leanmaxxing will definitely ascend you either way tho.

• +1
How did you measure your bizygomatic width? with calipers? mine are 151-152 mm and they look wide af

• +1
You look very low trust. Thug pheno

If you would wanna look higher trust i would shave or trim the beard, and take out the earring.

Thats if you wanna look high trust (not that being high trust is better anyways)

Leanmaxxing will definitely ascend you either way tho.
thanks for the answer, do you think it is better to look like low trust or high trust to please women? how much do you rate me?

could i enlarge my chin somehow? did you do chewmax? what bf% are you at?
Well it is possible to enlarge the chin by chewing over a long time as the chin provides strength and stability to the mandible. But it again takes decades to see any improvement.

I didn't really chew gum heavily when I was growing, I just ate a lot of proper food I guess.

• +1
Well it is possible to enlarge the chin by chewing over a long time as the chin provides strength and stability to the mandible. But it again takes decades to see any improvement.

I didn't really chew gum heavily when I was growing, I just ate a lot of proper food I guess.
thank you very much, you have been really helpful.

• Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones
After 6 months
4BD7D3C0 B830 4B1E 8017 46BECCA8C276

• Woah
  • +1
bonesmashing your skull works to lower inhib by killing brain cells

@Nobagger
10 minutes with hammer on the middle part of the browridge between the eyebrows and upper nosebridge, then 15 minutes using both fists on the rest of the browridge

• +1
bonesmashing your skull works to lower inhib by killing brain cells
I am doing it since a month,and i use my fists and knucles and tap it very slightly and i have seen gains.
The first time I did it i felt less iq and weird but that happened because i used my fist very strongly,now i tap with less strength and it still works without headaches.
10 minutes with hammer on the middle part of the browridge between the eyebrows and upper nosebridge, then 15 minutes using both fists on the rest of the browridge
Since how long are u doing it?

• +1