Bonesmashing

Tyrone06

Tyrone06

Gold
Is it normal to get a Bad headache after waking Up day after bonesmashing??

• Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
@curlyheadjames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Jamaldickjavontus
if you are not bleeding from eyes, you are not doing it right. it should hurt and you should push harder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, redroses and LowTrust
Help me out homies

• Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
stop hitting your skull with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
tyrone:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Tyrone06
Might use Hammer when my bones get used to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
@curlyheadjames help a nigga out

yeah it means ur bones are very stimulated to grow. continue doing it and later start with hammer. you will get best bone gains. also you will get more testosterone boost because your body thinks you are a warrior so more gym gains for your nigger body too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, LowTrust, Tyrone06 and 1 other person
did you do it standing up

did you do it standing up
just finished bonesmashing day 2 and ye i do it standing up looking in the mirror so i hit the bones better more precise is it bad? why u asknig that tho? tell me

yeah it means ur bones are very stimulated to grow. continue doing it and later start with hammer. you will get best bone gains. also you will get more testosterone boost because your body thinks you are a warrior so more gym gains for your nigger body too
bro what

this is the first post of yours I've seen where you don't mention tyrone and his massive cock you want to suck
Id do anything for kingrone to notice me,tyrone is law

You are just deforming your face with residue swelling. Your actual bone mass will not change.

You are just deforming your face with residue swelling. Your actual bone mass will not change.
i saw bonesmashing results yall just gatekeeping fr

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Like how can you be this dumb? I just explained it’s swelling. Hitting yourself to make your bones look bigger with swelling is pure autism and makes makeup look masculine. I’m not gatekeeping shit you will deform yourself for no long term gain and will go insane hitting yourself all day and getting brain damage and skin tears/scars.

Don’t be dumb and just get a fucking job to pay for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Like how can you be this dumb? I just explained it’s swelling. Hitting yourself to make your bones look bigger with swelling is pure autism and makes makeup look masculine. I’m not gatekeeping shit you will deform yourself for no long term gain and will go insane hitting yourself all day and getting brain damage and skin tears/scars.

Don’t be dumb and just get a fucking job to pay for surgery.
I dont want no surgery i just want to increase bone mass in cheeks just a Lil bit

I dont want no surgery i just want to increase bone mass in cheeks just a Lil bit
Bro uses double negative so he wants surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Can u share them? I need to know if that shit legit and people just faking that it doesn't work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Is it normal to get a Bad headache after waking Up day after bonesmashing??
if you get a headache you are either hitting too hard or hitting a vulnerable zone like the temples.
be careful with the hits and the force; a headache can be a symptom of a concussion

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
if you get a headache you are either hitting too hard or hitting a vulnerable zone like the temples.
be careful with the hits and the force; a headache can be a symptom of a concussion
thanks bro i will